Uttar Pradesh Ration card list 2021 check online process, UP Ration card new application form status check district wise at Fcs.up.nic.in & nfsa.up.gov.in यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2021
UP Ration card
The Uttar Pradesh state citizens have found a new relief as the state government announced about UP’s new ration card. The UP government, food, and civil supplies department will issue the ration card through the official website portal. The application form will cater to low-income families residing in Uttar Pradesh state. For qualified applicants, one can download the new ration card list using district wise or name wise. Uttar Pradesh citizens are to access the portal and make changes, if any, through the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx they also have the https://nfsa.up.gov.in/ 2021.
UP Ration card list 2021
यूपी राशन कार्ड सूची 2021: Through the scheme, the government will provide wheat, rice, and sugar to financially straining families in the state. A list of new ration cards 2021 will help in the distribution as the government will make an official release.
यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची 2021
Those whose names don’t yet appear in the UP Ration card list 2021 can still apply online or offline for the BPL/APL to receive the NFSA ration benefits. The government caters to these hard epidemic times tries to help with essential needs and all relief foods. Citizens falling under the required category will receive all benefits during the Covid-19 lockdown. Ensure to apply to get your name in the name wise list 2021.
Types of UP ration cards
- BPL (below poverty line)
- APL (above poverty line)
- AAY cards
Download UP Ration card list 2021 Name search
Step by step process to download UP new ration card list 2021 name wise search through online
- Visit the official food and logistics department https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- On the homepage, check for the critical link and click on the link indicated as the NFSA eligibility list.
- The system will open a list of NFSA district wise on the screen.
- Select your respective district to proceed; the wise name list will show on the screen.
- You can download the form and also make a print for the same.
The UP citizens who find the names on the list are to collect their digital ration cards according to the UP new ration card list. They will then visit the ration card distribution with the NFSA coupon, and from here, they will receive the subsidized food at a very low rate. The application website also has a grievance section if one doesn’t find their name on the list.
How to check NFSA eligibility new ration card list 2021
As the UP government provides food to the needy families in the state, one can check on the eligibility criteria online.
- Go to the official UP and civil supplies department https://nfsa.up.gov.in/Food/citizen/Default.aspx
- On the menu, select the find and search on the list of national food list.
- Now enter your 12-digit ration card number on the space provided, proceed to key in the district, area, town, type of card, your name, and father’s name.
- Next, click on the search button, and the NFSA ration eligibility will show on the screen.
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.
Offline application process
- Visit the official UP food and logistics department portal.
- Download the official application form from the site and fill all the required details.
- Ensure the information is correct, then submit the filled ration card application form to your local food and logistics department office. For residents in rural areas, they need to take application forms to the tehsil office.
- You will get an acknowledgment slip after submitting the application form.
- It takes a few days of approval, and you can visit the ration seller with the acknowledgment slip
These plans are restricted to the UP citizens during this hard Covid-19 times; the government will provide supplies such as grains, wheat, and rice as part of the benefits to help in the lockdown. Citizens in this category are encouraged to apply to appear in the UP new ration card 2021.
Eligibility criteria for the new Uttar Pradesh ration card 2021.
- The cards are limited to citizens living in the UP state with their families.
- The applicant shouldn’t have any other ration card from a different state.
- The BPL families are considered first at the application.
- Ration cards are offered to the head of the family.
Official documents needed for the ration card application.
For one to apply, they need to possess certain documents to proceed with the application of the UP FCS ration card list.
- Have your Aadhaar card.
- PAN card
- A recent passport photo
- Passbook or bank statement.
- Caste certificate
- Provide your income proof document.
- Proof such electricity bill, gas connection passbook.