January 2023 Vaikunta Ekadasi Special Darshan Tickets 2023 Online booking process. Tirumala vaikunta Ekadasi dwara darshanam 300 rupees tickets online booking at https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in.
Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi
New Year comes with blessings for Hindu devotees in India and around the world. The awaited 11-day Vaikunta Ekadasi festivals are here, and millions of pilgrims are seeking to participate. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Board has everything in place to help devotees celebrate the festivals as planned. TTD has established Rs. 300 Vaikunta Ekadasi special Darshan tickets for all willing devotees.
The Darshan will take place from 23 December 2023 to 01st Jan 2024 the tickets have been available from 10th November 2023, from 10:00 am. TTD offers the booking process through their official TTD website to handle the huge numbers. Devotees need to visit the portal for an easy and convenient booking procedure.
How to Book Tirumala Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Rs 300 Tickets booking
Steps to book Vaikunta Ekadasi special Darshan tickets
Pilgrims can book tickets through mobile or computer devices. The platform allows multiple tickets (for family or friends) using a single account.
- Visit the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website portal using the link https://ttdevasthanams.ap.gov.in/home/dashboard.
- Open the homepage, enter your mobile number captcha code, and press “generate OTP.”
- The page will send an OTP to the mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP and log in to the platform.
- The page will display several terms and conditions. The board allows a maximum of four devotees based on location. However, there are extra rooms for additional pilgrims. Users cannot have multiple accommodations to help create rooms for other devotees.
- Choose the pilgrimage location and time slot for your TTD booking.
- The page will display booked and available slots with green colors (available) and red, meaning booked.
- Next, choose available rooms; the system will show the prices after the selection.
- Enter your preferred time slot and date.
- The applicant can add the number of devotees directed by the TTD board.
- Now, enter their details such as name, age, photo ID, address, etc.
TTD Laddu Online Order
Devotees get the privilege of accessing free laddu after the Darshan. Devotees interested in extra Laddu can apply online and pay Rs. 50 per Laddu. Individuals can only access max of 2 Laduus per ticket. Pilgrims have the choice of three types of Laddus:
- Proktham Laddu which weighs 175 grams
- Asthanam Laddu weighing 750 grams
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu: the extra laddu goes for Rs. 200.
Devotees can check Laddu details online and make their booking in advance.
Pilgrims can collect laddus from tirumala laddu counter only.
Required Documents for TTD 300 rupees Vaikunta Ekadasi Darshan
Devotees need to any one of the documents for ticket booking and identification.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card’
- Passport size photo
Note children below 12 don’t require to pay for entry tickets. Payments can be conducted using a credit card, debit card, or Bank internet banking.
TTD Vaikunta Ekadasi 2023 Free Tickets
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Issuing free SSD Tokens in tirupati city in few areas. TTD is Not issuing any free darshan tickets in tirumala. So Pilgrims need to get free ssd tokens in tirupati only.
Things to do During Vaikunta Ekadasi Festivals
To harness Lord Vishnu’s blessing, pilgrims should perform various activities as follows:
- Visiting the Temple to seek blessings
Pilgrims need to book their tickets and visit the temple (Lord Vishnu’s temple or any of his avataras). There is a special entrance, Vaikuntha Dwara, conducted on Vaikunta Ekadasi day. Devotees passing at the entrance will gain Vaikuntha.
- Chanting Hare Krishna Maha Mantra
During the Vaikunta Ekadasi day, pilgrims must chant the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra.
- Learn about Bhagavad-Gita
Pilgrims need to have knowledge about the spiritual activities of the day.
- Observing a fast-Ekadasi
Individuals need to observe a fast during this day. It’s healthy for the body and mind; it also adds spiritual benefits to devotees. Devotees can fast based on convenience or using specified levels.
- Offer Services/ Seva to Lord Vishnu
Pilgrims can offer services to the deity Vishnu; the practice is classified as entering Vaikuntha.
- Sharing with friends and family.
- Volunteer at the temple, for example, guiding visitors, and distributing prasadam and books.
- Worshiping Sri Srinivasa Govinda.
Dedicated devotees can observe the few activities to access blessings on Vaikunta Ekadasi festivals.