The YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Online application, Status check. YSR cheyutha pathakam in telugu scheme details Navasakam login at Navasakam2.apcfss.in.
AP YSR cheyutha scheme is a unique and beneficial social scheme introduced by the Andhra Pradesh government. The main aim of the scheme into fund vulnerable women living in the AP state in self-employment. They provide financial assistance to boost their upkeep together with their families. Women under self-help groups are also eligible for the scheme. The AP Chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy aims to help all the women in the poverty or weak section in the community, such as SC/ST/OBC and minority community.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha scheme will offer Rs.75000/- to women in the vulnerable groups in the age of 45 to 60 years of age. The beneficiary will provide their bank account details since the funds are directly sent to the bank account. The government has set four equal installments forwarded to the account at the different allocated time. The funds are only eligible for women in the weak sections, such as the schedule caste and tribes and backward classes.
Objectives of the YSR Cheyutha scheme
- The government will provide Rs.75000/- to women in the weak sections of the state like the SC/ST/BC/.
- Women in these groups are encouraged to apply for the funds to help boost their income and business.
- The government has four equal installments where an amount of Rs 18750/- is provided each year.
The AP government has different schemes to help different people in the community. The AP government has a program such as:
- The chief minister will launch a new Sanskrit foundation at Tirupati and introduce the Telugu and Sanskrit institution, which will work under the AP education society.
- The YSR Sampurna Poshana scheme which provides nutritional foods for pregnant women and children.
- Note the government has offered some adjustments to the YSR scheme to provide quality services to all women in the state’s weak groups.
These are just a few schemes to mention; however, the AP state government has various schemes to cater to all residents.
- The applicant must be a permanent member of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women can apply to the YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- One must belong to the scheduled caste or back classes.
- The applicant must be 45 -60 years of age.
Required documents for YSR Cheyutha Pathakam
- Your Aadhar card.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Identity proof and age proof documents.
- Your bank details and passbook.
- A recent photo and registered mobile number.
How to check YRS Cheyutha beneficiary list Status
- Visit the official YSR Cheyutha official website page https://navasakam2.apcfss.in.
- On the homepage, a list will show on the screen, select your district.
- The portal will reflect the list of names eligible to benefit from the funds.
Note there are no set online or offline application process for the YSR scheme. The government hasn’t announced an official way for applicants to use. However, applicants eligible will get full information from the AP government with time. No one should take advantage of giving false application to vulnerable women unless the government provides a formal application process.
- Visit this URL directly https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/login.do page
- Fill username & password
- Enter Captcha code given on screen.
- Press Login button