The YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 – District Wise ysr cheyutha pathakam beneficiary final list 2021, Payment Status check online at https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh state, through the Chief Minister, has developed a wise and significant idea. A project which caters to AP state women providing them chances in the community. This helps create wealth in different ways and balances all genders. The government has launched the YSR Cheyutha Yojana (12th August 2020) online portal, which holds many benefits for women. It empowers women and provides employment opportunities to eligible women.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha pathakam scheme is open for women in the SC/BC/ST and AP minority women. The state government has allocated 2, 24,789.18 crore Rupees for the project. This will only benefit women in the age gap of 45-60 years. The government has already issued 18750 rupees to assist 25 lakh beneficiaries. The amount is offered in four quarters every year to the eligible applicant. The beneficiary will provide the bank account details where the amount is deposited. The application process is available through the YSRcheyutha portal www.navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Required documents to fill the YSRCheyutha scheme application form
The applicant needs to upload the following documents as proof of identity and address. Some also provide banking information and caste.
- A bank account passbook copy.
- Domicile certificate
- An Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Registered mobile number.
- Address proof documents.
- Caste certificate.
- Age proof document
- A recent photograph of the applicant.
- Email id (optional)
YSR Cheyutha 2021 Eligibility criteria
Applicants need to learn about the eligibility criteria set by the state government. Ensure to check before applying to avoid disappointments.
- The applicant’s age should be 45-60 years.
- It would be best if you were a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants shouldn’t apply if they work in the government sector.
- The applicant’s electricity consumption should be lower than 300units.
- The annual income for the rural applicant should be under Rs. 10,000 and women in the urban should be under Rs. 12,000.
How to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme online
The AP authorities will issue the application form. The applicants will also get the link to submit the application form directly. The government has set only to application process online and offline process.
How to download the YSR Cheyutha final beneficiary list 2021
- Applicants can check the beneficiary list provided by the government online.
- Open the official YSRCheyutha website portal https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main
- On the homepage, select the option “dashboard.”
- The system will show a drop-down list; select the option “YSR Ceyutha eligible/ ineligible list.”
- The list will show on the screen. If you need to download, select the tab “excel download.”
- After clicking the option, the system will download the list to your device.
How to view YSR Cheyutha payment status
- Visit the official website page link.
- On the homepage, click the tab YSR Cheyuta eligible/ineligible list.
- The page will open the list select your district.
- Now search your name from the list and learn about the payment status.
Elements of YSR Cheyutha pathakam
- The scheme is government-oriented and provides the beneficiary with 75,000 rupees for four years: each year beneficiary receive18 750 rupees, which is given in four quarters.
- There are 25 lakh women beneficiaries in the scheme.
- Beneficiaries can extend the scheme duration for three more years.