YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in: Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme called YSR Rythu Bharosa. The family who is dependent on farming is eligible for this scheme. This scheme was launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu on 15th October 2019.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
Who are eligible for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
PM Kisan and YSR Rythu Bharosa are both joint schemes that the farmer family will get Rs.13500/- per annum. In the previous year, the amount was Rs.12500/- now it was increased by extra Rs.1000/- as financial support from the Government.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Instalment Dates
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the Beneficiary checklist for this scheme, the list is available at government official website yserrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. All the related information about this scheme and including status can check through the Government Portal.
YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Beneficiary list 2023
For about almost 49 lakh Farmers in Andhra Pradesh state will get the amount from the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This scheme will continue till 5 years so every farmer will get the total benefit of Rs. 67000. Rs. 7500 will be credited into every farmer account as the first installment on May and Rs. 4000 will be paid in October. The remaining Rs. 2000 as the third installment will be credited on the same month in October (Not clear).
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List
To avail of this scheme, you need to submit the application. Once you submitted the application you can check if you are eligible for this scheme from Beneficiary list.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Check
|Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Authority:||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Scheme Type:||Financial Welfare Scheme|
|This scheme launched by||CM of AP YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Released on||15th October 2019|
|1st beneficiary list 2020||15th May 2020|
|Eligible criteria||Farmer of Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Amount Distributed||Rs. 13,500/- every year (For 5years)|
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 2023 Payment Status Online
- On your computer or Mobile phone open the Browser.
- Copy or click on the below link on the address bar
- Click on login option.
- enter username and password,
- Now enter Captcha in the given field.
- Select the Login button.
- Type your registered mobile number.
- Click on Send OTP button.
- The OTP will be sent to your Registered Mobile number, so you need to enter the OTP in the given field.
- Type a new password.
- Retype the same password for verification.
- Click on the Verify option.
- According to registration, the eligible beneficiary information will be displayed on the screen including Katha number
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa with Katha Number
- From the 13th step above you can see the search field on the page.
- Type your Katha Number.
- Click on Search or Enter.
- It will show you the details of the given Katha Number.
- To edit the details given, click on the Edit button and then change the details.
- Select Save option to save the changes.