Saral Haryana : Marriage Registration Certificate 2023 Process in Haryana & application status check at https://saralharyana.gov.in (or) https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in/
Marriage Certificate Haryana
Marriage is a holy union that should be respected and sealed with official documentation. In Haryana State, marriage registration is a compulsory task for all married couples. These works under the marriage registration Act 2008. The marriage certificate is a legal document that proves that a person is legally married to the other. The certificates also help in name changing, acquiring a passport and VISA. The state government calls for an online marriage registration certificate.
New couples can acquire the certificate directly, and it will become an official act as a legally verified marriage document. Haryana marriage certificate will also help curb illegal actions. To attain the certificate, couples need to visit the official website www.saralharyana.gov.in
To qualify for the marriage registration scheme, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- The groom must be 21 years and above while the bride’s age is 18 years and above.
- Both the bride and groom shouldn’t have more than one spouse when processing the marriage details.
- The bride and the groom should have live at least one month in the district where the marriage will be registered.
The couple should have the following at the time they are submitting the application form.
- Legal proof of marriage.
- The bride and groom have documents showing proof of date of birth.
- A residence proof document for both the bride and groom.
- Recent photos of both the bride and groom.
- A marriage invitation card.
- A recent photograph of the marriage or couple’s photo.
Fee for the Haryana Marriage Registration process
Benefits of the Marriage Registration Scheme
The schemes come in handy for many couples during pandemic times since there are lockdown restrictions.
- The scheme saves time and resources.
- The scheme is transparent, providing legal and certified documents.
- The couple doesn’t have to visit any office for registration but use the online portal to complete the process.
The Haryana Marriage Registration is made under the following acts:
- Hindu marriage Act. 1995
- Special marriage Act of 1954
Haryana Marriage Registration Online and Fee Payment Process
- Visit the official Saral Haryana website https://saralharyana.gov.in/ page. or https://shaadi.edisha.gov.in/
- The homepage will open, proceed and click the account tab.
- Next, select the “register” link, the system will open a new page.
- Here you need to enter the following details:
- Confirm the password.
- Recheck the details and click the Register button.
- Next, click the account button, then select the sign in tab.
- Enter your username and password as you have registered in the previous step.
- Click sign in to access the page, continue and click the register marriage tab.
- A new form will show enter all the marriage registration details such as:
- Marriage details
- The bride and groom’s details
- Recent photograph.
- Again recheck the details and click the submit button.
- The system will require you to make an application payment. Click on “my registration and then view the details. Click to make payment and complete the process.
- Enter all payment details such as name, address, pin code and your bank details.
- After confirming the information, click on the payment option.
- The couple needs to visit the enlisted centers of relationships at the municipal corporation. The office should, within the district, the marriage will take place.
- Now you have to present all the required documents and application fees to the center on any working day.
How to Download Haryana Marriage Certificate
- Go to the official Haryana marriage registration page.
- On the homepage, select the option “online status,” which is under the tab “online service.”
- A new page will open; enter the following details: transaction id, verification code.
- Next, click the download button.
How to check marriage Registration Application Status
- Navigate to the Saral Haryana website portal https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, login using username and password.
- Enter the captcha code, then click the option “view status.”
- Next, select the tab track application status.
- You need to provide the following: select the date and application number.
- Now click get details; the portal will show the status of the application immediately.
Process of printing the application form
- Visit the official Haryana marriage registration page.
- On the homepage, click the options account to log in.
- The portal will show a login form enter your username and password.
- Next, click the sign in tab followed by my registration option.
- Now search for the marriage registration id and click the view button.
- The system will open the form; click the print form tab to continue.
- The form will download on your device when you can now make a print copy.
Process of Taking an Appointment
- Open the official Haryana marriage registration page.
- On the homepage, click the options account to log in.
- Enter the login details (username and password)
- Select the sign-in button, followed by the registration tab.
- From the page, search for the registration id and click the view button.
- Next, select the load appointment schedule. The schedule will display on the screen. Choose the time according to your requirement.
For any query, one can reach the support team through the official email email@example.com or use the toll-free number 1800-2000-023.
Haryana marriage registration Official portal