Jagananna Amma Vodi Payment Status 2020-2021 | Amma Vodi Eligibility list 2020-2021 at Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
Amma Vodi Payment Status 2020-2021
The Amma Vodi List 2020: eligibility list, online status check.
Education is highly valued in Andhra Pradesh state India. The Andhra Pradesh state government, through Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Have introduced several schemes which uphold education. The Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme 2020 is a new development to help improve education levels in the AP state. Through the project, the government will provide different benefits to AP students. The scheme will provide financial benefits to women who send their children to school. Ammavodi scheme is part of the NAVARATNALU scheme. Beneficiaries are women from all caste and religions who educate their children from class I to XII.
- Students from recognized government schools
- Privately aided institution
- Private unaided school or junior college.
- Residential school/ college for the academic year 2019-2020.
The Amma Vodi scheme guidelines 2020-21
- The government will take preliminary level action for the jaganna amma vodi scheme from 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020.
- The school heads need to update and register students’ details for 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020.
- The eligible beneficiary list is already enrolled on the jnanabhumi portal. The card issuing will take place on 15th 2020 December, after the review process.
- The list for eligible mothers/caregivers will be release on 19th December 2020. These apply to the 6-level category.
- For student details updated before 15th December, the government will provide APCFSS.
- The school advertisement (20 Dec 2020 to 24th December 2020) will be attached to the village/ward secretariat’s notice board.
- The principals should check student details such Aadhaar number, bank account, and IFSC code.
- Any issues about disqualification will be decided and presented to the collector by the village secretariat. The case will be discussed by the joint collector based on the standard.
- The collectors will provide a final list with corrections to the objections on 26th December 2020.
- The final list will be approve on 27th and 28th December 2020.
- The final list is later submitted to the principal’s district education office through the zonal education officer by 30th December 2020.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines
- Children of the applicant should have school admission.
- Be permanent residents of AP.
- The scheme applies to children of all caste and religions.
AP Amma Vodi scheme application process.
After checking the eligibility criteria, you can apply via the steps below.
- Visit the official Amma Vodi website page. https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- On the portal, download the application form and fill in the mandatory details.
- Attach the required documents on the form.
- Recheck the information, then submit the application form to the nearest offices.
How to check Amma Vodi beneficiary list/tracking mother status online.
Applicants can check their names on the Amma Vodi scheme list using the following steps.
- Open the Amma Vodi website portal https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- Next, click the tab “beneficiary list” on the menu.
- The portal will open a new page enter the following details: mother’s name, Aadhaar number, and captcha code.
- Now click the option “get details.”
- The system will verify the details, and if correct, the beneficiary list will show.
- Take a printout for reference.
Process for Amma vodi officer login
- Go to the Amma Vodi web page.
- On the homepage, click the option “officer login.”
- A new page will open select the link suitable according to your district.
The government will issue financial aid through the beneficiary bank account. The process will commence on the first week of January every year until the child completes intermediate/12th grade/+2.
Required documents for Amma vodi
- The students’ Aadhaar card.
- The parent/guardian identity card.
- A residence certificate.
- Parent/guardian’s bank account details
- School information.
Amma Vodi Login
|Amma Vodi Login||https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/MIS_districtlogins.html|
|AMMAVODI CHILD DETAILS Search FOR 2020-21||https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/SearchChildDetails221268.html|
The Amma Vodi scheme will support the child up to the 12th class. The amount is available at the beginning of the year (January). However, if the child drops out before or after the 12th class, they won’t receive the scheme’s benefits again. for more please visit https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- How to check Jagananna Amma Vodi Status?
Visit official website https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/. Select “SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI 2020-21” option, then select your district. fill your Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number details. Enter the captcha code given below.