Andhra Pradesh (AP) Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission 2023 Apply Online. AP inter free education in corporate colleges more info at Jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
AP Inter Free Education in Corporate Colleges
The Andhra Pradesh state government offers equal and fair chances to excelled students in SSC. The government has announced the Corporate College Free Inter Admission for 2022. All eligible students in SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and minority students can seek the chances for admission in the inter 1st-year course 2022-23.
The opportunities come under the AP Corporate College education scheme. All applications should be conducted online through the link https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ (or) www.apepass.cgg.gov.in. Corporate Admission scheme offers eligible students opportunities to private colleges of AP state. The scheme allows for accommodation to students in different categories such as SC, ST, EBC, Minority, disabled and Kapu. To avail of any admission service, the applicant can check the Jnanabhumi platform for the entire process.
Essential details on AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter admission scheme
Financially weak students can utilize the free opportunity to get a quality education. The scheme is developed to allow bright students to get equal education chances at better schools and colleges. Students in the set categories who have attained 400 marks in the SSC examination can register and apply for the scheme. They will get chances to access examinations such as IIT/JEE/AIEEE/EACET. This will provide positions in premier medical and engineering institutions. After applying, students will get admission to authorized colleges in the state. The college fee is Rs. 38,000 covering tuition fees and expenses for the student.
AP Corporate Colleges Online Application 2023
Every year the AP state government and authorized bodies shall offer 5500 admissions for meritorious eligible students. The beneficiaries need to attain 400 marks in the SSC examinations to qualify Corporate Colleges Free inter admission scheme. The selection method is based on merits by the District selection committee. This applies at the district level, thus giving chances to all qualified students. However, the tuition fee differs based on the district of application.
Seat allocation for Each Category
- Disable students
- Students from the 10th class in March 2020 and attained a 7.0 GPA.
- Applicants from government social welfare hostels. Ashram schools. Kasturba schools, day scholars in Municipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided schools.
- All student in government schools and Jawahar novodaya vidyalaya\
- The family’s income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 2 lakh for SC and ST groups.
- The family income for BC, EBC and Minority students should exceed Rs. 1lakh.
- Ration card
- Family income certificate from MeeSeeva
- Caste certificate for MeeSeeva
- Recent passport photograph
- Disability certificate
- Active mobile number and email ID.
- BAS students should contact the school or DD.
How to Apply for AP Corporate Colleges Admission Free Inter Admission 2023
Step by step process to apply for andhra pradesh Corporate Admission free inter admission for 2023-2024 academic year. Follow simple step for AP Corporate Colleges Online application 2023.
- Open the ePass website page with the link https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- On the menu, click the Corporate image >select Corporate admission.
- The page will show the corporate admission application form
- Enter the mandatory details to apply.
- On opening the application process, click the “apply now” option.
- Next, enter the SSC hall ticket number and click submit button.
- For any editing purposes the user should click “Edict application.”
- The system will send an OTP code to your mobile number
- Enter the code to verify the details and submit the application.
How to Select The College of Choice
- The student and parents have the choice to select their preferred college from the form.
- To chances to selected colleges will provide based on availability.
- No changes are allowed once the student gets admitted to any of the colleges.
- The authorities will regularly check the student’s performance and attendance.
Note all payments are conducted through online platforms. The payment will be credited after confirming student presence in the college. The allocated amount is Rs. 35 000. Corporate College fee payment will be credited in two instalments. The government will appoint and Welfare officer to conduct the following:
- Check whether the students have joined and started their education.
- Once they confirm, they will enter the joining date on the official website.
- They should regularly check the student performance and attendance.
Registration of Authorized Colleges
- Selected colleges by the District selection committee should fulfil specific criteria to suit students’ needs. The colleges should be registered under the e-pass website page.
- The college should provide their bank account, IFSC code and branch.
- The building and structures should be safe to accommodate students.
- It should provide basic amenities and accommodation facilities.
- The infrastructure needs to be good and comfortable for students.
- The college should display a better success rate in admission tests.
- The committee will check the faculty CVs and details.
- To continue with the college, the committee will check the student performance.
What is Corporate College Free inter admission scheme?
It’s a scheme that offers quality free education chances to eligible students in financially weak situations. Students in SC, ST, BC, disabled and Minority groups can apply for the scheme. Eligible students get chances to enroll in junior colleges and avail tests such as IIT/JEE/AIEEE/EAMCET.
For more info about AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admission 2022 Apply Online at this link https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/