Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Search using Aadhaar Number. New rice card application form 2023 sachivalayam. AP ration card status check with aadhar number. epos.ap.gov.in ration card status
AP Ration Card
Andhra Pradesh State government is working to introduce new ration cards or Rice cards to state residents. Ration cards help with food subsidies, especially for economically weak families. India The digital card (Rice card) allows citizens to avail various government incentives and provides comprehensive applicant data. Ration cardholders can utilize it as a proof document to apply for different schemes and programs in the State.
Through the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies, the government has provided more than 12,900000 to 18+ lakh users. The new program was established on Feb 14th, 2020 and has gained great traction. Eligible citizens have sent application requests with many access to government benefits. AP government provided financial and food benefits to ration card users during the Covid-19 pandemic. This helped thousands of families escape the harsh pandemic reality.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000 for urban families.
- Family with total land or 3 acres and below of wetland, 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of wet and dry land.
- The applicants’ electricity consumption should be less than 300 per month.
- Families with government employees or pensioners cannot apply for rice cards.
- The user shouldn’t have four-wheelers, taxis or tractors.
New Ration Card Apply Online Andhra Pradesh
Application Procedure for AP Ration Card
- Open the AP Civil Supplies Department portal using the link
- The user can also visit the MeeSeva portal.
- Register your details to avail yourself of login credentials.
- After registration, proceed to the login page, and enter your login ID and password.
- The application form will show your name, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Recheck the information and upload the required documents.
- Click the submit button to get a reference number.
- The user can utilize the reference for application status checks.
Required Documents for AP New Rice Card
- Domicile certificate (AP Residence Certificate)
- Identity proof document: Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport.
- Income certificate.
- Address proof documents: Aadhaar card, DL, water bill, etc.
AP Rice Card E-KYC Details Online
- Visit the official AP ration card website page.
- Open the “online user login” option.
- Enter the required details: family head Aadhaar card number, and captcha code.
- Select the “Get e-KYC OTP” option.
- The system will send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Next, provide the required information and follow the instructions.
AP Ration Card Download With Aadhaar Number
Step by step to search for an AP Ration card using Aadhaar number
- Navigate to the official website page.
- Open the homepage and select the “ration card report” option under the public reports.
- The page will open a new rice card report district-wise.
- Choose the district name and office name to avail of the NFSA FP shop level report.
- Press the numbers under the AAY cards and household cards.
- The system will display a list of beneficiaries with their Aadhaar number.
- The user needs to search for an AP Ration card using the Aadhaar number. Enter the correct number to avail your details.
- A complete report will provide the user with the ration card number, member, UID number, card type, and gender.
Steps to File a Complaint Online
- Open the official website page.
- Choose the grievance option to get grievance forms.
- Enter the required details: ration card number/UID number.
- Review the complaint and select submit button.
- A grievance ID will appear on the screen; save it for reference.
Toll-free contact number: 1967
Landline: 040 23494808/822
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|AP Ration Card Status Check With Aadhaar Number||https://aepos.ap.gov.in/ePos/SRC_Trans_Int.jsp|
|NFSA / State Status||https://scm.ap.gov.in/SCM/shoproanddispatchdetailsfront.jsp|
New Rice Card Application Form Sachivalayam
AP Ration Card Member Addition (Birth) Application Form 2023
- Can AP residents apply for a New Rice card offline?
Yes, the user should visit authorized ration shops to get the application form. Once done, one should drop the form at the civil supplies department in AP State.
- Aepds Full Form?
Aadhaar enabled Public Distribution System – AePDS