Delhi Ration card 2020, Download temporary ration card Delhi, e-ration card status through the official website portal at https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in (or) https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
Ration Card Delhi
The Delhi government has worked out a proper plan to cater for food essential during the lock down period. The Delhi citizens can apply for the temporary ration card, which will help them get food at subsidized prices. It’s a move to help everyone have basic needs at lower prices during this epidemic times. The department of food supplies and consumer affairs has introduced the temporary ration card to families in Delhi.
Ration card is a legal document used by low-income families to access food grains and supplies at a lower price. The cards also act as address proof or identity proof documents. The applicant can use it as proof while applying for other documents such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, or driving license. The government’s main aim is to eliminate the old ration card, a move embraced by many Delhi citizens.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card
Details about the temporary card are easily found at the official web portal for the department of food supplies and consumer affairs https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/ The card helps Delhi families during this hard epidemic and lockdown times. The citizens can check if they are eligible to apply for the temporary ration card through the official website.
Types of ration cards in Delhi
There are four types of ration cards, namely:
- BPL (below poverty line) the card is issued to low-income families living under the poverty line. The government provides food grain and commodities at a very affordable price.
- APL ration card (above poverty line) these cards are for families above the poverty line but below the medium class. Here the government does have a responsibility to offer subsidized prices on foods and commodities.
- AAY cards (Antyodaya Yojana) the delhi ration card is issued to financially frailer citizens in comparison to other classes. The government provides food commodities at an affordable price.
- AY (Annapurna Yojana) these cards are offer to citizens who are not earning at all and are at the age of 65 years. They receive 10kg of food grains every month for free from the government. It also accommodates people who aren’t receiving the old-age pension or the state pension scheme. Here they receive the 10kg free food commodities using the AY ration card.
- Temporary ration card the card is recently introduce to help in the Covid-19 lockdown period for the Delhi citizens.
Eligibility criteria for permanent Delhi ration card.
- Must be a permanent Delhi citizen to apply for the permanent ration card.
- Don’t hold the old ration card if you have to apply for the new ration card.
- Provide the income proof as you apply for the APL and BPL ration cards.
- If you’re recently married, you need to apply for a new card.
- Applicants applying for the AY ration card should not have any source of incomeand not receive any pension money from any pension scheme.
Documents required to apply for the new Delhi ration card.
The application documents should be submit during the application process to have a successful approval.
- Passport size photo for each family member, it should be attested by the gazette officer.
- Provide your address proof such as electricity bills, water bills, or bank passbook.
Note applicants who cannot provide the residential/address proof documents will only have their ration card approved after the circle officer verifies. The officer will take statements from the applicant’s neighbors (two). If the stamen is approve, the card will be produced by the government. The card takes 15 days to produce after a successful verification from the filed officers.
Ration card status delhi
Process of tracking the Delhi e-ration card status
- Navigate to the official department of food supplies and consumer affairs website portal https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/.
- On the menu, select the option citizen corner section.
- The option will give a new option to track food security applications.
- Enter the following details as requested by the system:
- The Aadhaar number of the applicant.
- Your citizen id and NFS application id.
- Your new ration card number and the old ration card number.
- Recheck the details, and if correct, click on the search button.
- The information will display on the screen where you can download a copy.
Delhi Ration card offline application process
The ration card delhi can also be apply through offline/manual process. The applicant needs to follow the few steps to apply for the card successfully.
- First, download the new ration card form from the official website page.
- Enter all the details as requested on the form correctly.
- After filling the form, applicants need to submit the form together with the required documents.
- Now apply to the respective department, a reference number is issued to help in status check.
Ration card Delhi Apply Online 2020
Delhi ration card application through the online process.
- Go to the official ration card website page https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/in/en/Account/Register.html
- on the homepage, select the tab food security section.
- The Delhi ration card application form will show on the screen.
- Please fill all the required details on the space provided, upload the documents before submitting it.
- Recheck the details to avoid mistakes, correct if need be, and proceed to the next step.
- Submit the details and also save the application number for status purposes.
Ration Card Delhi Download
How to download the Delhi e-ration card?
- Visit the official Department of food supplies and consumer affairs website page.
- On the homepage, select the tab citizen corner and click on the generate e-card tab.
- Enter the required information on the space provided. Key in the ration card number, head of the family, Aadhaar card number, NFS id, date of birth of the head of the family, and the registered mobile number.
- Now click on the submit button, save and download the e-ration card from the same page
Modification of the ration card Delhi
The applicant can make changes from the official website as follows:
- Go to the official website page.
- On the homepage, go to the grievance section on the menu.
- Fill in details such as a village, grievance category, the applicant address, email id, and the panchayat name.
- Give a short description of the complaint and then click on the register complaint option.
- The system will send a complaint number, use it to check the status of your complaint.