APGLI annual account slips 2020-2021, Policy number, APGLI Bond, Policy status check at https://apgli.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh government life insurance department (APGLI) is one of the oldest and effective departments in the state. It’s a popular social security scheme implemented to help the state government employees. APGLI was officially establish in 1907 by Nizam of the erstwhile state of Hyderabad for the welfare of the state employees. The scheme works under the Administrative Control of Finance Department. The APGLI scheme is mandatory for all employees and the provincialized local body employees. On the portal, they can avail policy bonds, learn policy details, download APGLI annual account slip 2020-2021 and many more policy details.
Know your policy details
- Open the official APGLI website page: https://apgli.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage click the link indicated APGLI policy details, a new page will show on the screen.
- On the page, enter the policy number, date of birth and the captcha code to proceed.
- Next, select the “view details” button.
- The system will automatically display the APGLI policy details on the screen.
- You can download and take a print copy for reference.
APGLI Policy Number Search
Employees can search for their policy number using the following steps:
- Go to the official APGLI http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in website page,
- ON APGLI the homepage click the option policy NO. search
- The portal will open a new page where you’re to enter the part of the name (Chandra for the name Chandrasekhar)
- Next enter the father’s name, date of birth and the captcha code on the screen.
- Recheck the details and if correct, select the option Retrieve Policy No.
- The system will generate the APGLI policy number; you can download and take a printout.
About APGLI annual account slip
- Visit the official APGLI website account page.
- On the homepage, enter your policy number then proceed to the APGLI annual account slip web page.
- Here select the financial year and the security code provided on the screen.
- Go to the view report button; the APGLI annual account slip will be sent to your screen.
- Download the slip and take a print copy for reference.
Know about APGLI Policy Bond
- Use the official website http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage click the option Policy Bond, the system will show the APGLI policy bond web page.
- Enter your policy number then select the suffix (EX. A, B, C, D, E, F) of the APGLI policy.
- Proceed and select the option get policy bond; the portal will produce the policy bond and display it on the screen.
APGLI Policy Status
- Go to the official APGLI website on the homepage.
- Select the option APGLI policy status.
- A new page will appear to enter your policy number and applicant’s name.
- Next select the click on the menu list: the issue of policy, loan claim etc.
- Select the option financial year enter the captcha code then click the view button.
- The policy status will show on the screen, download and take a printout.
APGLI Missing Credits
Employees can have a clearance of missing credits if they submit the place of posting. They should deduct details such as a month, Amount of premium/ loan installment, token number and voucher number lastly the total Amount of APGLI schedule attested by the DDO.
For the challan, remittance ensures to submit the places od deduction: month, Amount of premium, loan installment, challan number, challan amount and date attested by the DDO. Enter full details of the policy number and name of the employee to who the challan is paid.
How to avoid missing credits?
- The DDO officer will verify the eligibility of the APGLI policy numbers in schedule concerning the policy Bond provided. The system or the DDO cannot issue any premium if the policy number is wrong, thus getting the missing credits issue.
- Note employees should always check the policy number after some time or every month to avoid missing credits. The policy numbers, once they are recorded in the schedule, should never be changed.
- The policy number is recorded on the first page of service register SR where employees can refer.
- The Drawing officer may refer the concerned employee with missing credits to the district insurance office for updating of the credits.