The Jharkhand state government uses high technology to produce land recording services for state citizens. The state has a digitalized land system that secures all land information, both past and recent. An exclusive website portal, the Jharbhoomi portal, contains land details such as Apna Khata and Bhu Naksha (land maps), Khatian registration, and more. Landowners, buyers, and interested Jharkhand citizens should log in to their account to retrieve land information.
Jharbhoomi portal is a government initiative established under the National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) Government of India. The Department of Revenue and land Reforms, Government of Tamil Nadu, and the National Informatics Center NIC. Also, run the Jharbhoomi Jharkhand land record portal. They ensure all details are updated and solve land issues for all citizens. Landowners, farmers, and buyers can access the portal through the website link https://jharbhoomi.nic.in/jhrlrmsmis/.
The Jharbhoomi Land Records: about Bhu Naksha
The new land recording system eases the hassle of visiting land offices in Jharkhand. New buyers, landowners can view information through the website portal. To get the Bhu Naksha details, you need to visit the Jharbhoomi website page (https://jharbhoomi.nic.in).
The site provides information about the landowner, activities, and location. You can also view the Apna Khata details directly from the website. Today the portal offers the Bhu Naksha and Apna Khata details without the need for land offices. You can register and login at the comfort of your home.
List of land services in the Jharbhoomi land records portal
- An online facility for land tax payment.
- The online land mutation process.
- Information on Apna Khata and Bhu Naksha.
- Online revenue and registry records.
- Details on land transfer for scheme and projects.
- Land record details such as Measles and Khata.
- Information about land fraudulent activities.
The Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal online
To view the land details such as Jamabandi copy, account, Khasra, and more. You need to follow the steps below.
- Open the Jharkhand website portal www.jharbhoomi.nic.in
- The homepage will open click the tab “Apna Khata.”
- Next, select your district from the map displayed.
- The district map will display, now select block from the list.
- Select the map of your respective land; the system will request some information. Enter the Khasra number, account number, and more.
- Once you enter the details, click the tab “find account.”
- The portal will provide all information related to the land.
- The applicant can take a printout for reference.
Jharkhand Khatian Registration process.
- Visit the Jharkhand land record web portal.
- On the login page, select the option “view account and register-II.”
- The portal will show a new page, select the Khatian, and enter all mandatory details.
- District name
- Area name
- Type of land
- Account number
- Recheck the details and click the “Khatian” button to proceed.
- The system will process the details to complete the registration process.
Jharkhand Bhu Naksha Online
Users can check the land maps (Bhu Naksha) using the Jharbhoomi website portal.
- Open the Jharkhand land map website page.
- The homepage will open, displaying a geo-map on the screen.
- On the page, select the required details from the list:
- Sheet number
- Plot/survey number
- Recheck the details and correct them if needed.
- The system will display the Jharkhand land map on the screen based on the details you provided.
- You can take a printout of the geo-map for reference.
The Registration process for Register-II
- Navigate to the Jharkhand land record portal “https://jharbhoomi.nic.in/jhrlrmsmis/”
- Select the option “view account and register-II.”
- A new page will open after clicking on the register-II. Key in all the required details:
- District name
- Area name
- Type of land
- Account number
- Next, click the option “register” to complete the process.
How to login to your jharkhand bhoomi land account
- Go to the official website page and select “login” on the homepage.
- On the login page, enter your username and password and click the login option.
- Next, you can access any part of the Jharkhand land record portal.
How to Get Jharkhand Land Record online
- First, open the Jharkhand Jharbhoomi web portal.
- On the homepage, select the option “view your account.”
- Proceed and select your district from the online map.
- Note you need to select the district where the property is located.
- The portal will show the block map, select the appropriate district to continue.
- A new page will open select the Halka and type of land from the map.
- The page will provide the option for your search. You can search by “Mauza name, Khasra number, account number, or account holder’s name.
- Select one option and then click on the tab “find account.”
- The system will display the revenue details on the screen.
Process of viewing Khasra online
- Visit the Jharbhoomi website portal
- Select the Khasra tab on the homepage.
- The portal will open a new page, enter the Mauza name, district name, alternate name, light name/Halka, Khasra number, and account number.
- Proceed and click the option “register-II” to get the Khasra details.
- Go to the revenue registration and land reform department Jharkhand portal.
- Click the option “online tax” from the homepage, followed by “pay online.”
- Enter all mandatory details on the page and click the search button.
- The system will open information related to online payment on the screen.
Online payment status check
- Again open the revenue registration and land reform department Jharkhand.
- The homepage will open select the tab “online tax” to continue.
- On the menu, select the tab “view payment status.”
- Key in all the required details on the form. Proceed and enter the transaction id and click verify.
- The system will validate the details and display the payment status on the page.
How to Register a grievance on the Jharbhoomi website portal
- Open the Revenue and land reforms public grievance portal.
- On the homepage, enter the required details on the fields provided.
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Recheck the details and click the “submit” button.
After the registration, one can state their grievance on the portal. The respective authority will handle the issue and set feedback.
- What is Jharbhoomi's land record Jharkhand?
Jharbhoomi is a digital platform designed by the Government of Jharkhand. To help citizens retrieve their land record details.
- Which department runs the Jharbhoomi website?
The portal works under the revenue department of Jharkhand. Through the National, Land records modernization program.