LIC Maturity amount online and offline: LIC Maturity Amount | How to Check LIC Maturity Amount. how to calculate lic maturity amount. How to claim lic maturity amount online.
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) offers diversified services to all policyholders in India. There are great policy plans and benefits such as ULIPs, endowment plans, money back plans, retirement plans and more. LIC allows for death benefits plans and also maturity benefits. Policyholders can request from maturity amount once their policy plan reaches maturity. The nominees also have the right to claim the amount if the insured has passed on.
The Company calculates the sum assured, bonus accumulated during the plan and additional profits (if any) to avail the amount. Once the policy plan approaches the maturity date, the insured or nominee will receive a Policy discharge form. The Company send the discharge form if all premiums are fully paid. The policyholder will fill in the required details and attach the mandatory documents.
How to Calculate lIC Maturity Amount
Required Documents for the LIC Maturity Claim Process
- Insured original policy documents.
- Identity proof
- Address proof documents
- A copy of the age document
- NEFT and bank account details
- Insured bank passbook
- A copy of the assignment or reassignment (optional).
After filling the form and attaching the documents, the policyholder should submit the discharge form within 5 to 7 days before the maturity date. The LIC officers will review and process the request.
How to Check LIC Maturity Amount
LIC offers digital services to help policyholders to access information fast. The online system is open to all LIC policy users, making it easy to check maturity amount, policy status, premium amount and more.
- Account Creation Process, Open the LIC website page.
- Select the option “New user” on the homepage
- Next, enter the requested details such as name, date of birth, policy number, registered mobile number and email address.
- Enter your preferred password and username to help your login into the account
- Once the account is complete user can log in to check the maturity amount
- Open the login page to access two options: “New user and Registered user.”
- Enter the registered user option to proceed
- Next, key in your user name and password
- On the portal, select the option “policy status.”
- The system will display all the policy plan details.
- Check the LIC Policy Maturity Amount
- Policy name, premium dates, policy terms, and more on the page.
How to Check Maturity Amount and LIC Pension Using the SMS Method
LIC has an accessible SMS number that provides policy users with any policy detail. For policy updates, one should send an SMS: ASKLIC <policy number> to 56767877.
LIC Customer Care Contact Numbers
The company has a support team that is ready to help in any policy matter. The user can call 1251 to get maturity amount details any other policy-related information. One can also use IVRS, which is available throughout.
After filling the discharge form and providing the proper documents, the LIC officers will review and process the request. If the insured has passed on, the amount will be credited to your bank account or nominee account (if the insured has passed on). For money back policies, the company will credit the amount in instalments in a period of time.
Can the nominee claim the maturity amount?
Yes, if the insured dies or face significant illnesses, they can claim the maturity amount.