Online Booking and Appointment on the CSD Canteen portal. CSD Canteen Online Booking 2024 | CSD Login. CSD Canteen Smart Card registration 2024. CSD canteen online, CSD Portal Login & CSD Booking an Appointment at csdindia.gov.in
India’s military personnel (Indian army, Navy, and Indian air force) offer significant defensive help by keeping peace and protection across the country’s borders. They are highly trained and qualify for different missions, making them the greatest pillar of India’s security. The government and the Ministry of Defence provide multiple benefits and support to groups for comfort and stability. The incentives are available to the immediate family member who can access health care, food, and other important facilities.
The CSD (Canteen Stores Department) is an incredible facility for all military personnel in all Indian states. The Canteen allows users to easily avail foodstuff, liquor, groceries, and other goods. Military members need to get a token number to proceed with any booking. CSD comes in handy as users avail cheap items through booking. Based on location and state, cardholders should make a booking from 10 am to 4 pm. The process is available through mobile phone or website portal.
New Updates on CSD
The government has continued offering more support through the Digital India Program. The Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has established a secure website portal with the link www.csdindia.gov.in or https://afd.csdindia.gov.in/. The new program is expected to serve 45 lakh CSD beneficiaries serving and retired personnel. Individuals in or retired from the armed forces and civilian defense can purchase cars, motorcycles, washing machines, TVs, fridges, and AFD-I items from the CSD online portal.
CSD Canteen Online Booking 2024
CSD Booking an Appointment: Shopping at CSD is relatively easy as card user needs to apply for a token number via phone or website portal. After booking, the user will get appointment timing; the user is allowed inside the canteen to shop for their goods. Any booking through mobile phone will get 80 tokens per day. Groceries are sold from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Every user must present their token before purchasing any item. The Ministry of Defence has merged with 500 suppliers to ensure a smooth supply of products to all members in different states.
Eligibility Criteria for CSD Smart Card
All eligible CSD users should avail a smart card from the Canteen Store Department and military associates. The card is available to the following users:
- Individuals in all military departments Army, Navy, and Air force (active members).
- Former defense associate
- People served in the military for 5 years.
- Dependents, guardians, widows, and children of the retired personnel.
The CSD allows civilians to buy goods from the canteen but cannot access the CSD Canteen smart card.
Available Products on CSD Canteen Website Portal
- Sanitization products
- General products
- Watches and stationery
- Electronics, accessories, and vehicles.
- Foods and medicines
- Audio/ video.
How to Register CSD Smart Card Online
Steps to register online CSD Smart card.
- Go to Canteen Stores Department (CSD) website portal
- Open the homepage to press the register button to open the CSD Smart Card Registration form.
- Name of Registrant
- Card ID
- Chip number, which is located on the back of the card.
- Mobile number.
- The page will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the details to proceed.
- Choose the “employment status” from the list: servicemen, servicing Defence civilian/deputation.
- Next, select the “army wings” option.
- Enter the retirement date and PAN card to continue.
- Select the entitlement category with the grade pay.
- Next, create a username and password, enter the registered email ID, and read the terms and conditions.
- Review the details and click the submit button.
CSD Portal Login
How to login to the CSD portal
- Visit the Canteen Stores Department website portal.
- Open the CSD to log in, and enter your username and password.
- Next, enter your captcha code and press the login button.
How to Launch to Complaints CSD Website Portal
- Open the official website.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Next, click the “CSD Grievances” option to get the feedback page.
- The user needs to provide the following details:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Now enter the message on the textbox and select submit button.
CSD Helpdesk Number
CSD users can call the following numbers for enquiry:
- Registration number: 0120-469923
- Grievances: 022-35104186 or 022-35104185
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp number: +919321601308
|CSD Portal Login
|Csd Pithoragarh online booking
|Register Online CSD Smart Card
Can civilians use the CSD Canteen?
Yes, civilians can buy from the canteen, but they cannot have a CSD smart card.
CSD Full Form
Canteen Stores Department (CSD)