Telangana DDOREQ Cyber Treasury 2022 & DDO Request & Download TS Cyber Challan Online Details. How to Generate The TS Employee Slip 2022 at treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/
Digital systems are designed to hold bulk information for many years without damage. Most facilities have backup sections that give users the confidence to save data. Indian state and central government invest in upgraded online platforms to operate all departments. This helps in data collection and safety.
Today Government employees in various departments can access their payment, TS payslip 2022 and work-related information through digital facilities. Besides the employees having advanced systems, Indian citizens can avail multiple services in the comfort of their homes. This enhances transparency, accountability and safety.
The Telangana state government has implemented a DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) Request online portal to help serve TS government employees. Eligible users can check their payslip, pension, allowances, loans, leave and other financial and work details. The portal also allows departments to prepare, calculate and submit online bills to cover all monthly salaries based on every user range.
TS DDO Request Pay Slip 2022
Telangana DDOREQ Cyber Treasury 2022 & TS Employee Salary slip 2022 Details at treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/
- Visit the Telangana DDO Request website portal using the link
- Open the homepage menu and enter your 11-digit DDO code.
Next, enter your password to avail the salary package system.
- Press the “pay bills” option to open a new list and click the “pay bill preparation” tab.
Enter the bill ID, month and year to continue.
- Choose the employee you wish to create a payslip from the list.
Select the “next” tab to complete the process.
- Go to the pay bill section and click the DDO bill submission option.
Select the form number and head of account to continue.
- Review the details
Download or print the slip/report using the links on the page.
To enroll in the DDOREQ portal, the employee should use their employee ID (7-digit ID) offered during registration by the district treasury. The DDOs have eleven code which is divided into several sections such as:
- The first four digits show the Mandal
- The second four numbers indicate the department code
- The last three digits are the DDO office in the Mandal.
Available Details on the Telangana DDO Request Portal
Government employees will access the following services under the DDO portal.
- Cyber challan
- Reconciliation report
- Treasury Challan details
- PD Account details
- Bill Details
- Treasury bill status
- DDO Wise Data
- DDO Bill Status.
How to Login Into Telangana DDO Request Portal
The TS DDOREQ portal operates under the cyber Treasury system. Here employees can avail all salary information from their mobile or computer devices.
- Visit the official TS DDOREQ website portal link
- Go to the TS DDO Request option to open the official website portal.
- Enter your DDO code and password and click submit button.
- A new page will open and proceed with TS DDO Request details.
Steps to Download TS Cyber Challan Online
- Open the official website page and click the “Cyber Treasury” option.
- Next, click the “cyber challan details” tab.
- Enter the department or challan on the search bar.
- For the challan, the option enters the challan ID and selects submit button.
- If the user opts for the department, enter the department ID and Trans ID.
- The system will generate your cyber challan information on the screen.
- Select the download button to get the cyber challan on your device.
How to Get The TS DDO List
- Go to the TS Cyber Treasury page.
- Select the “service” button to continue.
- The system will open the DDO list on the screen.
- The page will show multiple information like Dept. code, DDO code, DDO Desg. Bank code, email and more.
How to Generate The TS Employee Slip 2022
- Open the TS Cyber Treasury website portal.
- The IFMS Government of Telangana homepage will open.
- Log in using your username and password details.
- Next, enter your captcha code to proceed.
- Select the “payslip” tab.
- Choose to search either by employee code or account number.
- After selecting your choice, enter the employee and security codes on the page.
- Select the search button.
- Once the slip is generated, you can download or print a copy for reference.
- What is the work of DDO?
A Drawing and Disbursing Officer helps in the financial services of every department. The officer helps draw money from the treasury account to deposit it into employees. The system is made easier using the DDOREQ website portal.
- Direct link to Download TS Cyber Challan Online
Direct link: https://ifmis.telangana.gov.in/cybertry_challandetails
- DDO Full Form
Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO)