Register EPF complaint through EPF Grievance Portal online? Registering an EPF grievance online & EPF grievance status check 2023-24 through the EPF I-grievance management system at epfigms.gov.in.
EPF scheme is an official social saving scheme in India, country where thousands of companies register their workers. The EPFO scheme grows yearly as new employees are incorporated into the system to help in the retirement saving project. The governmental body Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) runs the scheme organizing all the funds and ensuring the right amount is allocated to the beneficiary. Considering a large number of EPF members is logical, if any queries/grievances arise, members have to either visit the employer or have difficult times with their grievances.
However, the government, through the EPFO body, came up with a brilliant idea of a system addressing EPF problems and enquires. The system will address, and help link the EPFO support to the EPF members. These ease the hassles for workers and employers as they can solve the issues online. The new EPFO I-grievance management system assists members state their queries and complaints to the EPFO. It’s designed with a reminder section for the pending complaints about the support to check and address. Applicants can also check the status of their issues from the online platform.
EPF Grievance Portal
Matters to file under the grievance management system
- The final settlement of pension.
- Issues on the transfer of PF accumulation from old EPF account to a new account.
- Details on payment of insurance benefits.
- EPF balance check
- Updating the EPF passbook
- The scheme certificate.
- PF withdraw issues
- A misplaced cheque or returned.
EPF i Grievance Management System
|EPF grievance portal||https://epfigms.gov.in/|
|Upload Grievance Document||https://epfigms.gov.in/SupportingDocument|
|EPF grievance resolve time||15-30 days|
|epf grievance status||https://epfigms.gov.in/Status|
EPF Grievance Registration 2024
The EPF Grievance Registration process to register a complaint on the EPF I-grievances management system
EPFO members are entitled to launch any complaint on the EPFO grievance management system. They need to login to account and proceed with the steps below.
- Visit the official EPF I-grievance management system web page
- On the homepage, section click on the tab register grievance.
- From the menu, select one of the options provided against the tab status section: example, EPS member, employer, or others.
- If none suits your need, select the option indicated as others or don’t know your PF number.
- Proceed to enter your UAN number and the captcha code.
- Now select on the get details button.
- The system will display personal details such as your Name, UAN details email id, and mobile number.
- Next, click on the tab get OTP from the page; the system will send the OTP number to your registered mobile number use it to proceed.
- On the menu check for “personal details” here, select the pertinent PF account number.
- Continue to the grievance section and choose the type of complaint. You can choose a file and attach it to the space provided.
- The grievance epfo system send a registration number once the complaint is successfully established. You will receive the detail via email and registered number.
- The EPFO will verify the nature of the complaint, then send it to the relevant department to handle the case.
- The complaint takes 15-30 days to be resolved; members can send a reminder in case it takes longer than the said days.
EPF Grievance Status
The EPF member whose complaint hasn’t been addressed can check the PF compalint status through the website portal. The EPF Grievance Status process is as simple as follows:
- Go to the official EPF I-grievances management system page
- On the menu, select the option view status
- Enter your registration number offered during the complaint registration process above
- For complaints registered earlier on the website key in the grievance password and mobile number/email ID.
- Enter the captcha code provided then click on the submit button.
- The system will take a few seconds and display the status of the complaint.
How to Send a Reminder About Your Grievance?
The reminder applies when the complaint has taken longer than the set time(15-30days). If it goes beyond the days, one can send a reminder to help EPFO support see the grievance and resolve it better.
- Navigate to the official EPFO grievance website portal. https://epfigms.gov.in/Reminder
- On the homepage, go to the send reminder tab.
- The page will prompt you to enter the registration number offered during the registration of the complaint.
- Enter the grievance password or mobile number /email id in case you use the earlier version to register.
- Next, enter the reminder description and captcha code.
- Click on the submit button; the system will send a reminder to the right department.
- Wait for the allocated days by the EPFO to receive a solution. However, you can check on the status of the grievance using the portal.
EPF Grievance Resolve Time