The esic payment Online 2022 Contribution Filling, Due Dates, Generating online challan at www.esic.nic.in
Employees tend to work comfortably with a backup of social welfare schemes supporting their needs. In India majority of employees in the private and public sectors work under the social scheme. They are guaranteed financial support, better health facilities, and good working terms. The ESIC, or Employee State Insurance Corporation, is a popular body developed under the ESIC Act 1948.
The ESIC incorporates the ESI scheme to offer better health services and facilities and financial help in exceptional cases such as disability, illness, and death due to work-related injuries. The scheme is financed by both employees and employers every month. The government requires Companies with more than 10 plus employees to join the ESIC body. It’s a nationwide scheme eligible for organisation workers and other respective establishments. The employee provides 0.75% of the monthly salary while the employer contributes 3.25% of the payable wage.
For accountability and transparency, the ESIC has developed an online payment system. This helps employees pay their ESIC contribution on time to avoid penalties. All eligible applicants should pay the amount before the set deadline (15th of every month). The online payment favors the SBI account holders who have a net banking facility.
ESIC Online Payment 2022
How to complete online payment through the ESIC portal
- Open the ESIC website page
- Next, enter your user ID and password to access the page.
A new page will show with modules and links.
- Select the challan number with the period you want to make payment
Save the challan number for reference and select the continue button.
- Proceed and select “SBI” under the Net Banking section
For other bank accounts, select the “other banks on the other payment modes” section.
- Key in the net banking login details to access the net banking portal
Recheck the amount and other details if okay make the payment.
- Get an e-receipt
For the payment and also save for future use
Important features for the esic online payment process.
- SBI net banking platform
- Login credentials for SBI Bank and ESIC portal.
Monthly Online Contribution Filing at esic.nic.in
To file the monthly contributions eligible beneficiary should follow the steps below.
- Go to the ESIC website page link.
- Proceed to the “online monthly contribution” option.
- Next, select the “preview” tab to get the page’s preview.
- Click the “submit” button to send the contribution details to the ESIC.
- The employer can write the details manually and scan the documents on the portal.
- The user can pay through the SBI net banking platform.
- Next, select “pay online” >”OK” to start the online payment process.
- The system will send a confirmation message.
- Next, generate the challan for reference.
How to Get Generate Esic Challan Online
Step by step to generate esic challan online
- On the ESIC website page.
- Open the modules and links on the website.
- Click the “generate Challan” link option.
- A new page will open. Click the “view” button.
- Choose the records against the payment and key in the amount paid.
- Next click “online” tab > submit button.
- The page will send a submission request; click the “OK” tab to proceed.
Online Challan Double Verification Process
- Visit the ESIC portal page.
- On the homepage, click the “online challan double verification” tab to proceed.
- Enter the challan number and click submit button.
- Next, print out the page displaying the payment message.
Failed payment process
If a transaction fails, the applicant re-enters the details to complete the process.
- On the official website, enter the login details to proceed.
- Next, select the option “online challan double verification/; from the links.
- Key the challan number and click submit button.
- The page will show the challan number and amount due on the screen.
- Next select “make payment” to proceed with the net banking payment process.
- What is an employer code number?
An employer code number is the unique 17-digit number provided to the registered organization under the ESIC Act.
- What is the penalty for failed ESIC payments?
The payment gains a 12% interest per annum for default of the contributions.