What is Google Pay transaction limit | How much money can transfer through google pay (GPAY) per day in India
Google Pay Limit
India’s digital transformation comes with more straightforward ways of living. Besides high technology, it makes money transactions safe and easy to transfer. One can send and receive money at the comfort of their home or offices. The online system transfer is positively embraced in India providing citizens safety and accountability of their money. Digital wallets are the next big development in India, where more people invest in using the platforms to transact. Google, the big tech giant, has introduced different Google apps which easy mobile operation. Today Google has a unique app, Google Pay, a digital wallet equipped with various features.
Google pay users can send, receive, and make payments using the app instantly. The app is connected to your bank account – these debit the funds sending or purchasing items directly. The app is compatible with both Android and iPhone devices. You can also recharge the prepaid phones and clear any bill. However, the app has several regulations, one being the transaction limit. Users need to know how much they can transfer using Google pay.
Google Pay Transfer Limit
How Much Money Can Transfer Through Google Pay
Google pay limit
The advance Google pay supports generic Unified payments (UPI). The app has a set limit of 1, 00,000 in a day over all the UPI apps. Google pay limits users from sending money more than ten times in a day across the UPI. Since the limit per day is 1lakh in a single day, the user cannot send more than 1 lakh. They have to wait for the next day for the other transaction.
Setting Google to pay on smart devices.
The exclusive Google pay app doesn’t charge any service fee. This attracts more users as it’s a great way to save on extra cash. To transact, one requires to install the app on their devices. Have your Google account and an operational mobile number plus an active bank account.
How to Set Google Pay APP on your Android and IOS
- On your device download, Google pay from the App Store or Google play store.
- Next, install and open the app, now enter your registered mobile number. Note the number should be linked to the bank account.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Now follow the instructions provided on the page, then link your bank account.
How to Use Google Pay (GPAY) in India
After linking the bank details now, you can send and receive money anywhere anytime. You can send money to your phone contact using the steps below.
- Open Google pay on your device.
- Swipe up the details from the bottom of the page. On the menu, go to “payment” options.
- Now select a contact who you need to send the funds. Click the tab “new” and search using the contact’s name, phone number, or account number.
- After choosing the contact, select the pay button.
- Next, enter the amount you need to transfer and choose the mode of payment.
- Now select the tab “proceed to pay” key in the UPI pin and complete the transaction.
GPAY Full Form
Google Pay (Gpay)