HRMS GTPL Login : GTPL Payslip 2023 (salary slip) Download Payroll in GTPL HRMS Portal 2023 at http://hrms.gtpl.net
Broadband services can be amazing or frustrating, depending on the service provider. Many people fall prey to uncompetitive Companies, thus receiving poor internet connections. This happens if one focuses on the advertisements and forgets to take proper background checks, reviews, and requests for pre-trial services. India has multiple public and private digital cable TV and broadband providers claiming to offer high-end quality services. Indian residents are privileged to try out the companies and determine the best in the industry.
The GTPL Hathway Limited is among India’s top-rated Cable TV, broadband and EPC project providers. The Company has more than 11 million connections (active users)and is situated in 19 States in 1200+ towns. This makes it the top largest broadband provider with the best offers and quality installations. GTPL Hathway is the leading Company in Gujarat and West Bengal States India. However, it is also present in other states like Goa, Bihar, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Odisha, Assam, Tripura, Telangana,etc…
Services Offered by Gujarat Telelinks Private Limited (GTPL)
- The company provide high-speed broadband internet services to Indian residents’ homes and offices.
- Each package is affordable, making it easy for every user to connect to GTPL services.
- GTPL has a great Gigabit passive optical network popularly known as GPON fibre and Home Technology FTTH optical.
GTPL HRMS Login
Steps to login to the GTPL website portal
- Open the GTPL website portal via the link http://hrms.gtpl.net
- Next, enter your username and password to access the account.
- Click the login button to access the page.
How to Login to GTPL Broadband Account if you have any trouble
- Visit the GTPL broadband login account.
- Next, enter your login credentials. The internet provider will provide the user ID and password during installation or when signing up.
- The page will display a confirmation message stating you have successfully logged in.
Steps to Log in and out using WIFI
- First, connect the GTPL cable to your WIFI router.
- Next, configure the router based on the type and specification.
- Save the user id and password on the configuration page.
- The user will require the router identifier name SSID and router login password to log in or out.
Types of Set-up boxes Provided by GTPL
- GTPL Music HD
- GTPL Action
- GTPL box
- GTPL Bhakti
- Sindhi TV
- GTPL Cinema
- GTPL Gujarati
- GTPL Malhar
- GTPL Gold
- GTPL Retro
- GTPL Music
- GTPL Dayro
How to Reset your GTPL Self-Care Account Password
- Visit the self-care website page https://selfcare.gtpl.net/login.aspx.
- Go to the login page and click the “forgot password” option.
- Next, enter your email ID registered with your self-care account.
- The system will send the password to the email ID or registered mobile number.
- Use the new password to log in to your account.
MY GTPL App
GTPL service users can download a GTPL mobile app for easy operations on their GTPL cable TV and broadband account. It’s easy to monitor your package and recharge the service from anywhere. The app is available on different devices, giving the user the opportunity to access GTPL service through any operating system.
What is the GTPL helpdesk contact number?
Interested or existing customers can connect to the support desk via the number 82000 92000 (WhatsApp), 1800-419-0419 or +91-9727 633633.
GTPL Saathi Login Portal
GTPL Broadband Login