The Haryana saksham yuva yojana 2024 Registration,Login, Required documents, and eligibility criteria at हरियाणा सक्षम योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2024 https://hrex.gov.in (or) https://hreyahs.gov.in.
Education is the gateway to many opportunities in life; many young people in Haryana state India has qualified in different levels of education. However, the job market may disappoint since there are thousands of people looking for the same jobs. To curb and flatten the unemployment rate in the state. The Haryana government has implemented a scheme to support young unemployed but educated graduates. The saksham Yuva Yojana scheme was officially launched in 2016 by the state government.
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana Objectives
Since the establishment, the scheme has supported thousands of young people with funds to start small projects in the state.
- The scheme’s main aim is to curb unemployment by providing chances at the state government departments for the youth.
- The government provides unemployment allowance and Honorarium to all eligible youth.
- Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme is a gateway to provide the young graduates with skills that will assist in different jobs and also self-employment.
हरियाणा सक्षम योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2024
The government has two different components of the scheme according to the education qualification.
The scheme provides up to Rs. 3,000/- monthly allowance to the unemployed but educated youth.
- Rs.100 per month for qualified Matriculation applicants from both genders.
- A 10+2 or equivalent applicants will receive Rs.900.
- Graduates or equivalent applicants receive Rs.1500.
- Rs. 3,000 per month for the postgraduate or equivalent.
A monthly Honorarium of up to Rs.6000/- per month equivalent with 100 hours of Honorary assignment at some state government departments, registered societies both in the private and public sectors.
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Benefit for Saksham Yuva Yojana Scheme?
Monthly unemployment allowance
- To qualify, the applicant should be a resident of Haryana state.
- They should have the following academic qualification:
- 10+2 or two-year certificate/diploma course after matric from a recognized institution.
- Graduate from a recognized University by the state government.
- A postgraduate from a known University.
- The applicant should be registered under the live register of employment. The applicant should have registered for a minimum of three years since 1st November.
- Applicant should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum of 35 years.
- If you’re an employee dismissed from any government department, you cannot apply for the scheme.
- The applicant should not be employed in any public or private sector during the application.
- Family annual income should be less or not exceeding Rs.2 lakhs.
- An applicant would qualify for the scheme if they passed 10+2 graduation/post-graduation.
- One should be a permanent residence of Haryana.
- An applicant has to be registered under the live register of the employment exchange program.
- The graduate must have completed a post-graduation degree through the regular courses. The degrees should be from a recognized University by the state government of Haryana.
- The applicant should have completed 10+2 as a regular student.
- Applicant should be 18-35 years for 10+2 and 21-35 years for the graduate and postgraduate.
- Family income from all sources should not exceed Rs.3 lakhs.
- The applicant shouldn’t be employed in any government or private sector.
- Required documents
Required Documents for Saksham Yuva Yojana
Applicants have to submit the following documents during the registration process.
- Identity proof documents.
- All academic proof documents such as certificates, diplomas, and degrees.
- PAN card
- Applicant’s bank details.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Registration 2024 Process
Step by step to Haryana Saksham Yojana Registration 2024
- Visit the official saksham yuva yojana website page https://hreyahs.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the tab “free job seeker registration.”
- Next, read the terms and conditions of the scheme then select the tab “continue the registration process.”
- A new page will open, displaying a five-page application form, fill and save the details.
- Recheck the information filled on the form before submitting it.
- Upload all required documents together with the provisional I-card to the local employment exchange program. The applicant should submit this within 15 days of online registration.
- After the above process, now login to the saksham scheme portal https://hreyahs.gov.in/parvesh.php and directly go to the saksham Yuva Yojana page.
- The portal will provide another form to enter the mandatory details then submit online.
How to Check Saksham Yuva Yojana Application Status?
Using the official website, the applicant can avail of application status.
- Go to the official website page https://hreyahs.gov.in
- On the homepage select the option application details
- Enter all the required details, then click the option search.
- The portal will display the application status on the screen.
|Attendance Sheet for Saksham Yuva Haryana
|Saksham Yuva Scheme document
|Amendments in Saksham Yuva Scheme
Frequently asked questions
Who can benefit from the haryana saksham yuva scheme?
All young graduates who are not employed in any public or private sector.
What are the benefits of the Saksham Yuva scheme?
This scheme provides a monthly unemployment allowance to unemployed graduates. They also receive skills and opportunities at various state departments.
What is the application mode for the Saksham Haryana scheme?
The government has provided an online application process for all graduates. An official portal to avail all details is set and open to all applicants.