HDFC Bank BC Point Login: CSC HDFC CSP Registration 2023 Process. CSC HDFC BC LOGIN & CSC HDFC BANK CSP Registration 2023 Link at https://hdfc.figw.in/FiGateway/login.xhtml.
India government creates multiple facilities to ensure full delivery of government services to the citizens. People in rural and remote areas can receive quality services through digitalized and manual systems launched by the central and state governments. CSC (Common Service Centres) are the best physical innovations designed to deliver e-government services to residents in rural locations. The facility allows users to avail public services like social welfare, healthcare, education details, agriculture, and financial services.
CSC HDFC Bank BC
CSC helps in B2B services, provides regional and geographical connections, and assists in cultural diversity. The government can reach millions of citizens through the platforms, thus balancing services across the country. Recently the government has increased the CSC mandates allowing the centers to operate as Business Correspondents (BCs) of HDFC Bank. This authorizes CSC to act as access points and provide financial services in the country.
Today there are more than 300,000 Common Service Centers in India. The facilities have advanced devices like Computers and internet connection for easy service deliverance. The central government utilizes the centers to stretch the financial culture in the country. CSC will provide banking and financial services through micro-ATM.
The government can fund various schemes and programs through direct benefit transfer. HDFC Bank CSC BC has the authority to operate as a business facilitator to help people (women, youth, entrepreneurs, etc.) to access loans and boost their businesses and livelihood.
HDFC BC Login
How to Access and Login to HDFC BC Point CSC
- Open the HDFC BC Point CSC website portal via the link
- Next, enter your HDFC Agent ID/ registered mobile number and OTP code.
- The system will send the OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the code and press the login button to access the account.
- Here the users can access various services.
CSC HDFC Bank Mitra CSP Registration
How to Register for HDFC BC point on the Bank Mitra portal
- Visit the CSC Bank Mitra website page
- Open the homepage menu and select the VLE Registration option.
- Enter your CSC ID and password to proceed.
- Next, click the “New user” > “submit” button.
- Enter the required documents and select the “Continue” button.
- A registration form will open; enter mandatory details like:
- Marital status
BC Centre details
- Pin Code
- Latitude & longitude
- Bank’s name
- IFSC code
- Next, upload the required documents:
- Identity proof details
- Education qualification copies
- PAN card
- Computer type
- Network service provider
- Fingerprint device
- Proceed and enter the following details: BC Campus, manpower availability, employment status, etc.
- Review the information and press submit to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, visit the HDFC Bank branch.
- Request for the branch manager presents all the documents you provided during the registration process.
- The manager will review, verify and approve the documents.
- They will also visit your CSC center to check the computer, work equipment, and shop.
- If they are okay, the bank will provide the HDFC Bank CSP code and activate the HDFC Bank BC Point. This will help you to utilize the BC Point.
- Suppose the user get difficulty opening the CSP code. They can get help from the CSC District manager.
- The HDFC Bank BC will take 10 to 15 days to start.
HDFC BC ID Deactivation Notice
HDFC BC is required to have police verification on their Bank Mitra portal to avoid deactivation of the BC ID. The user should upload the IIBF/IBA certificate and save banking services from deactivation from KBS. The BC ID user should log in daily on their KBS to avoid deactivation.
How to Allow Pop-ups on Your Browser
- Open your browser and proceed to the setting option. The user can allow pop-ups and redirects from the settings sections.
- Click the “advance” > “privacy and security” section and click the “content settings” option.
- The page will show the “pop-ups and redirects” option that is blocked by default.
- The user can enable the pop-ups or “ADD their preferred URL.”
- After opening the website, a pop-up will display on the login page.
- Select the “send OTP” tab; the system will send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the code to verify the details and log in to the portal.
- The page will display Aadhaar Banking services as follows:
- Balance inquiry
- Fund transfer
The user can access more services from the page based on preference
Kiosk Banking Service Using CSC
- Account opening
- Fund transfer
- Money Transfer
- Insurance scheme registration
BC Earnings VLEs Commission
There will be a commission earned from:
- Opening new account
- Cash deposit
- Cash withdraw
- Money Transfer
- Social security insurance, pension scheme, or any bank service.
How can one apply for a CSC HDFC CSP BC point?
The applicant must pass the Bank Mitra exam; once done, the user should contact the district manager for BC point LAN.
CSC Bank Mitra Portal
CSC Full Form
Common Service Centres (CSC)