Best ways to access HDFC Bank Account Mini Statement. HDFC Mini Statement Toll-free Number. HDFC Bank Mini Statement Number, Missed Call, SMS, ATM, Mobile Banking, Net Banking, Branch visit Etc..
HDFC Mini Statement
Bank customers have multiple privileges and financial freedom. One can opt to check their account details anytime without restrictions. It’s also possible to transact funds using smart devices without visiting the bank. Today, accountholders can check their account mini statement or balance service anytime using various banking facilities.
HDFC Bank India has a combination of online and offline platforms available through computer and mobile devices. The services allow users to access banking details from anywhere without professional help. Interested account holders can request bank account mini statements from services like SMS banking, missed call, internet banking, mobile banking, and ATMs. The facilities provide free banking services regardless of the operating system. However, the SMS method charges the standard prices based on the network provider.
Methods to get HDFC Mini Statement
HDFC Bank provides the following services to help with account mini statements.
- Visiting the bank branch.
- Using ATM
- SMS method
- Mobile banking application
- Internet banking
- Missed call service
How to Register Your Mobile Number for HDFC Mobile-Based Services
Visiting the bank branch
- Go to the nearest bank branch and request for mobile registration form.
- Enter the mandatory details and submit them back to the counter.
- The bank will process the request within a few working days.
HDFC Bank Mini Statement By visiting the ATM
By visiting the ATM
- Visit the nearest HDFC BANK ATM.
- Swope or insert on the machine and enter your PIN.
- Select your preferred language and press the “primary menu” option.
- Next, select the “more” tab > “update registered mobile number” option.
- Enter the mobile number and press the “confirm” button.
- Re-enter the number to confirm and proceed.
- The system will review the details and enter your PIN to complete the process.
Download HDFC Bank Mini Statement Using Net banking
Using internet banking
- Go to the HDFC Bank internet banking portal.
- Enter your login credentials and select the “SMS banking” option.
- The page will send an OTP to the registered number for verification.
- After reviewing, the number will be registered.
Steps to access HDFC mini statement using internet banking
Internet banking offers comprehensive services from mini statements, money transfers, bill payments, mobile recharge, and more. Accountholders can check their mini statement using the steps below.
- Visit the HDFC bank internet banking portal.
- Enter your user ID and IPIN.
- Proceed to the “Accounts” section and enter your account number.
- Press the “view” button to access various transactions on the account.
- Click the download button to avail the statement on your device.
HDFC Mini Statement Missed Call Number
How to get HDFC mini statement using missed call service
After mobile number registration, one can access mini statement via the missed call facility as follows:
- Make a call to the number 1800-270-3355.
- The service will send an SMS with the last transaction details.
HDFC Mini Statement Using SMS Banking
Type the following details using the registered number:
- TXN send to 5676712
- An SMS with mini-statement details will be sent to the same number.
How to access mini statement using mobile banking
- Open the HDFC Bank app on your smart devices.
- Download and install the app to acquire login credentials.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Next, click the “statement” button to get the transactions on the screen.
- Download the document for reference.
How to Access Mini Statement at HDFC Bank Branch
- Visit the HDFC bank branch.
- Request the bank officer for your mini statement.
- Provide the passbook for account updates.
- The officer will enter the recent transactions on the passbook for reference.
Steps to Get HDFC Bank Mini Statement through ATM
- Go to the nearest ATM.
- Insert the card and key in your PIN.
- Next, proceed to the “banking” option and select the “small statement” tab to access recent transactions.
- Get a printout of the statement for reference.
How much is the mini statement service?
The mini statement service is free on all platforms. However, some charges may occur on the SMS service.
Do I have to register my mobile number to access the mini statement service?
Yes, the mobile number must be registered with the bank account to access all HDFC bank facilities.