The HDFC RTGS form PDF download & HDFC NEFT form pdf format free download online at hdfcbank.com. How to fill RTGS / NEFT form of hdfc bank
HDFC RTGS Form
HDFC RTGS is an official funds transfer system that channels money from one bank to the other. It’s a real-time mode of funds transaction that uses the internet. The HDFC RTGS is easy and convenient to use; the HDFC bank offers simple ways of registration for online services. It’s designed for large value transactions, where the minimum transaction Is Rs. 2 lakhs. Transferring of funds between banks works if both banks are RTGS enabled. Fill-in the RTGS form from any HDFCbank branch or download the PDF Format from hdfcbank.com website portal.
HDFC Bank RTGS Timings
- Money transfer happens from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 3:30 pm.
- Saturdays excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday 10 am to 3:30 pm.
How to fill HDFC RTGS form (or) HDFC NEFT form
HDFC Neft / RTGS form has different sections for applicants to fill, ensure all details are correct before submitting the form.
- The RTGS/NEFT form has two sections the top side should be filled with beneficiary details, and the second section has the remitter details.
- Fill all the required details such as sender account details, beneficiary account information, beneficiary bank IFSC code, and the total amount to send.
- The system will “branch use only” tab after completing the transaction, the bank will offer a transaction id.
- To use the RTGS, the amount should be more than Rs. 2,00,000 lakhs.
HDFC NEFT form
In the HDFC NEFT form applicant should fill the following details:
- Name of the beneficiary
- Correct account number of the beneficiary.
- IFSC code of the beneficiary bank.
- Name of the remitter.
- The account details of the remitter
- Registered mobile number of the remitter.
HDFC Bank NEFT Timings
HDFC bank also works with the online service NEFT, an online platform for funds transfer. Though slightly different customers can also use the NEFT process to transfer money. NEFT services don’t work round the clock; the bank has set timings when the services are operational. RBI controls the NEFT services though the times will vary slightly from one bank to the other.
- Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- NEFT doesn’t work on holiday (2nd and 4th Saturday and Sunday and all official bank holidays)
- Note any transaction during these days will be processed on the next bank working day.
HDFC RTGS / NEFT form PDF download
For more information about hdfc bank please official website hdfcbank.com