Jaganannaammavodi: Jagananna Amma Vodi List 2024 official eligibility list and online payment status at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/AMMAVODI/ (or) https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/Home/Main.
Jagananna Amma Vodi
Andhra Pradesh state government has implemented a different scheme that is student-friendly. The jaganannaammavodi scheme is one of the state’s best education-related schemes for students in the government school. It caters to students under the poverty line or financially oppressed families.
The scheme was launched by Chief Minister Mr. YSR Jagan Reddy to educate many students and eradicate illiteracy in the AP state. Amma Vodi scheme is part of the NAVARATNALU, which was implement to help mothers/women in the below poverty line group. The funds are to help her educated all her children from class I to XII. In the given institutions such as:
- The private aided schools.
- Al recognized government schools.
- Private unaided schools/Jt. Colleges
- Residential schools/colleges for the academic year 2021-2022
Students who have made the application can view the beneficiary list from the official Amma Vodi website link at https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/Home/Main
Features of Amma Vodi Scheme
- The government will only transfer funds to the beneficiary through online transfer.
- The applicant will only benefit from the standard 12th class after this; the government won’t provide any funds for the child or mother.
- All funds are deposited every year in January until the student completes his education.
- If applicants drop out of the program, they cannot receive any benefits or funds.
Ammavodi Eligibility Criteria
The scheme only benefits students who:
- Children in government schools but in an unfortunate situation.
- If the student or family are permanent residents of AP.
Amma Vodi Application Process
- Go to the official Amma Vodi website portal and download the application form.
- Enter all mandatory details and attached the required documents to the form.
- Recheck your details then submit the form to the relevant authorities.
How to Track Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track Mother’s Status Online?
Amma Vodi List 2024 Beneficiary List, Payment Status
- Go to the official website page http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in (or) https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/Home/Main
- On the homepage, select the option “Beneficiary list” a new page will open.
- Enter the required details such as mother’s or guardians’ Aadhaar number then enter the verification code.
- The system will display information about the beneficiary.
- Select the print button to take a copy for reference.
Mode of Payment of Jagananna Ammavodi
During the application process applicant provides details on their bank account on the form. The government will verify the information, and once you qualify. They will deposit the funds directly to the account number. The money is deposited to the account every year in January until the applicant completes school (12th class).
Students who find difficulty getting the beneficiary list can visit the respective offices for help or call 97056565349 or 9705454869.
Jagananna amma vodi list 2024 pdf Download at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in (or) https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/Home/Main
Jagananna Amma Vodi Guidelines
AP Jagananna Ammavodi Guidelines for Pdf Download at https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/Home/Main
Amma Vodi Budget Allocation 2021
Andhra Pradesh state government announced the 2020-21 budget. The Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the budget where the state government allocated Rs. 22,604 crores out of Rs.2,24789.18 crores to the education sector. The amount was more than the 2019-2020 budget (Rs. 17971) to help keep the education sector active. Amma Vodi scheme will receive Rs. 6,000 crores to fund students in the below poverty line get a proper education.