Jharkhand HRMS Portal: Registration, login leave Apply online application 2022 at Manav Sampada Jharkhand portal. Apply leave online in HRMS Jharkhand Employee Portal 2022 at http://jharpis.gov.in/ (or) https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/
The Jharkhand state government has a large number of employees serving in various sectors. The government pays a considerable salary and allowance to each employee according to the post. However, the numbers are numerous and overwhelming for government to follow up. This compels the Jharkhand government to introduce an HRMS website portal to cater to all employees. Here they can access monthly and annual payslips, leave details, allowances, and department information. The employees can download their slips through the portal without accessing the employer. Today we focus on registration, login, and leave details from the Jharkhand employee portal.
Manav Sampada Jharkhand
To access the portal, employees require a login ID, GPF/CPS number, and password. For new employees, one has to register through the portal to acquire the login details. There are two login channels.
- The financial department of Jharkhand: https://finance-jharkhand.gov.in/
- Through the link: https://jkuber.gov.in/emp/
Jharkhand Manav Sampada Portal Registration
The registration process in the Jharkhand employee portal
- Visit the Jharkhand employee portal website through any of the links above: https://jkuber.gov.in/emp/
- On the homepage, you will find the option “employee registration” click to proceed.
- A new registration page will open. Complete the form with details such as:
- GPF/CPS number
- Operational mobile number
- Date of birth
- Enter a new password and reconfirm the password.
- Enter the OTP sent to the number.
- Security code.
- Recheck the information, then click the Register button.
How to login to the Jharkhand Employee portal
To access services such as salary slips, allowances, leave GPF details. The employee must log in using their password and user ID, GPF/CPS number.
- Visit the Jharkhand employee portal.
- The login page will open; enter the login details: GPF/CPS/PRAN number and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- For new members, the password should be the date of birth and enter the captcha code. You also need to register using the above registration process.
- Click the login button to continue. The portal will open with all the Jharkhand employee details.
How to Apply for leave Online in Jharkhand HRMS Portal
Step by step For Applying Online Leave in Jharkhand HRMS Portal
- Open the official Jharkhand employee portal http://jharpis.gov.in/
- On the homepage, enter your login details, user ID, and password.
- On the portal, select the option “apply leave.”
- Next, choose the leave category and fill in the following details:
- From date –to date.
- Station leave- out station leave
- Reason for applying for leave.
- Department name.
- Office leave
- District and office name.
- Next, click the “apply leave” button.
- Once the details are sent, the portal will send a confirmation message via SMS.
- Now go to the applied leave page and take a printout for reference.
How to Recover Jharkhand portal password or creating a new password
- Navigate to the Manav Sampada Jharkhand official employee portal.
- On the homepage, click the tab, “forgot password.”
- A new page will open; click the option “employee” from the employee type section.
- Next, enter the GPF/CPS number, registered mobile number, date of birth, and the security code.
- Now click the option get OTP, enter the OTP for verification.
- Enter a new password and confirm by repeating the same password.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click register.
- Now you can successfully login to the Jharkhand HRMS website page.
For more information please visit Manav Sampada Jharkhand Portal http://jharpis.gov.in/ (or) https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/emp/