Superb 2023 Jio Data Loan Number and USSD Code for Emergency Data Loan. How to borrow up to 10GB of data from Reliance Jio. JIO Emergency Data Loan, JIO 1GB Data Loan Number. How can I apply for Jio Emergency Data Voucher detailed process given below.
JIO DATA LOAN
Daily data has a way of running out when needed; this is quite frustrating if one cannot recharged instantly. However, most telecom and data providers have different ways to handle such misconduct. Reliance Jio subscribers can attest to the multiple solutions the Company offers on Talk-time and Data services.
The Jio emergency data loan is an exclusive feature that allows users to recharge once the data are depleted. The data loan feature offers the user with 1GB instant data loan by dialing the designated number.
The Jio data loan is credited to the user’s Jio mobile number and deducted once the SIM user recharges the phone. This allows users to enjoy Jio services at all times without worry of data depletion. Jio provides five times the emergency data loan making it a convenient choice for Jio users.
Features of JIO DATA LOAN
Reliance Jio offers subscribers flexible programs for easy usage. Jio users can avail 4G and 5G data loans anytime without funds.
- The emergency data loans are up to five times.
- Loan data vouchers are charged at Rs. 15, which is Rs. 75 once increased to 5 times.
- Jio users can avail the service anytime by dialing the loan number.
- The emergency Jio data loan is designed for prepaid customers.
- To qualify for another loan, one must repay the previous loans.
- Jio users can pay data loans through the My Jio App.
JIO DATA LOAN NUMBER
Jio data loan number and Talk time:
Jio Company has an official loan number available for all Jio subscribers. 1299 is the emergency loan number. However, Jio hasn’t provided any Talk time loan number yet. To access data loans, the interested user can follow the steps below.
- Using your Jio number dial 1299.
- The system will display different options, including Jio data loan.
- Click the option, and select your preferred data loan.
- Choose the 10GB and proceed with the page’s instructions.
JIO Emergency Data Loan
How to avail Emergency Data loan using My Jio APP
Download My Jio App on your device to access various Jio services like Jio data loans, recharge services, and more.
- Open the My Jio app on your device.
- Enter your login credentials, such as registered mobile number.
- Proceed to the menu option and choose the “emergency data loan” tab.
- Next, go to “Get emergency data loan” and press the “continue” button.
- Select your data pack to proceed.
- Review the details, and press submit or pay later button.
- The data will be instantly credited to your number.
Jio Emergency Data Voucher
The emergency data voucher is available for 4 and 5 G data coupons. Interested users can pay in advance or request the service on loan.
- Go to My Jio app and enter your registered mobile number.
- Click the “emergency data loan voucher” > “get emergency data” option under the mobile services.
- Next, click the “activate now” option to complete the process.
How to to Repay Jio Data Loan Online
Steps to repay Jio data loan online
- Visit My Jio app, and enter your mobile number to log in.
- Next, go to the menu option and click the emergency data loan.
- Press the continue button to avail any due loans on the page.
- Click the “loan balance due” option and proceed to payment methods.
- Choose either online payments or other modes.
- Select your preferred mode to repay your Jio data loan.
JIO Aadhar Link & How to Link Aadhar with Jio Mobile Number Online 2023
- Can I receive a data loan top-up before clearing the first loan?
No, one should clear the previous balance before requesting for new data loan.
- What is the JIO USSD code for data loans?
Reliance Jio doesn't have a USSD code for Jio data loans. Applicants need to select the number 1299 to request the data loan.