JIO aadhar Registration: How to link aadhaar with jio mobile number online. Now we have 3 Ways to link Aadhaar number to Jio number. Just follow the simple procedure to link your aadhar number with your jio mobile number.
JIO Aadhar Link
Fake identity cards are a widespread crime in India for some individuals practicing unlawful acts. The production of multiple identity cards is done for self-benefit deeds, which is harmful to the country. This affects government records when calculating the population. The people with fake identity benefit from schemes as they can apply multiple times with different cards. These hinder rightful people from benefiting from government schemes and funds.
To curb this, the government has ordered for Aadhaar card link with a Jio number. These will eliminate the fake identity card programs in the country. For citizens with multiple (prepaid or postpaid), Jio numbers must link all the cards to the Aadhaar card to continue enjoying the services. The process will help identify and deactivate all fake numbers. The linking process is, however, very easy and requires few steps to complete the linking process.
Ways to link Aadhaar with Jio number
- Using OTP number
- Visit the Jio store
- Through the IVR facility
Link Aadhaar with Jio number using OTP
The process uses a unique number sent to your registered mobile number to verify your details.
- The applicant needs to call a toll-free number 14546 from their Jio number. Users can select any number they wish to link with the card.
- Proceed and select whether you’re an Indian or NRI.
- Next, press 1(one) to allow the mobile operator to re-verify your Aadhaar card.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and confirm it.
- The system will send an OTP number to the mobile number.
- Again allow the mobile operator to take your details from the UIDAI portal. The operator will request for Name, photo, and date of birth.
- The IVR will provide the last digits of your mobile number.
- If the number matches your number, enter the OTP provided.
- Now press the “0” button on your phone if you don’t have multiple Jio numbers, which you wish to link to the Aadhaar card. Press “1” to enable Jio to proceed with the verification process.
- After validation, your request will be accepted.
- The process takes 24 hours, and you will receive an SMS confirming the Aadhaar link with Jio number.
The OTP process only applies if the Jio number is already registered with the UIDAI website.
How to link the Aadhaar card with Jio number using IVR
- The user should call the toll-free number 14546. Through the Jio number, you wish to link with an Aadhaar card.
- Select the preferred language to proceed.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar number twice and confirm the number.
- The IVR system will send an OTP to the mobile number for authentication.
- Enter the OTP on the IVRS when a request for verification.
- The system will check and generate the confirmation details after 24 hours. Your Aadhaar will be successfully be linked to the Jio number.
- The process is successful if the Jio number is registered with UIDAI.
Aadhaar card and Jio number offline linking process
- Go to the nearest Jio store.
- The Jio store officers will attend to your need. Provide your Jio number and Aadhaar card.
- The executive will send an OTP to your mobile number. To verify the details, provide the OTP to the officer.
- Next, you will need to provide your biometric details using the fingerprint.
- The Jio system will send a confirmation SMS to your mobile number.
- You need to reply to the SMS by entering “Y” to complete the process.
The Jio Company is sending SMS to all Jio subscribers whose details are not linked to Aadhaar e-KYC. The SMS reminds users to have the numbers linked to avoiding disconnection of the services. Users should visit the Jio store to complete the Aadhaar e-KYC link. The process only requires your self-attested Aadhaar card. No fee is charged for the linking process.
How to link Pancard with Aadhar Number through SMS
Government of India was provided pan + aadhar link option via sending SMS from registered mobile number
Send SMS to 56161 or 567678 from your registered mobile number in this Format
UIDPAN<SPACE><Aadhar number><space><Pan Number>
UIDPAN 123456789101 APCMJM6043