Punjab Labh Patri Card 2023 – Punjab Labour Card Apply Online, Status, E Labh patri card download PDF Online. Labh patri card online punjab status check online at https://bocw.punjab.gov.in
Labour Card Punjab
Punjab State government caters for all workers regardless of work status and sector. The government offers laborers multiple benefits through registered schemes. Construction workers and laborers sectors aren’t considered by many as they are viewed as casual jobs. However, the Punjab government includes them in various programs and offers different incentives to support their work and livelihood.
Individuals in construction and labour jobs can access benefits by registering for a Punjab labour card. The government, through National Informatics Center, has developed a Punjab Labh Patri card that holds users’ important details. The card allows cardholders to avail all government schemes and benefits easily. NIC has launched an e-labour portal where workers can register and apply for a Labh Patri card. The portal also provides information on government services concerning laborers.
Register users should provide accurate information during registration to avoid inconveniences when transferring funds. The government sends financial benefits directly to the user’s account number as provided on the application details. Here we learn about eligibility criteria, registration, and application process for Labh Patri card 2023.
Labour Card Apply Online Punjab
- The applicant should be 18 years to 60 years.
- One shouldn’t be in an organized sector or a member of EPF/NPS/ESIC
- The user’s income must be Rs.15 000 or less.
- Applicant shouldn’t be an income taxpayer.
- Identity proof
- Applicant’s saving account /Jan Dhan account details
- Recent passport-size photo.
Labh Patri Card Online Punjab Registration
Step by step to register for the Punjab Labh Patri card (New user)
- Go to the Punjab Labour Labh Patri website https://pblabour.gov.in
- Open the homepage and select the “New user” link under the “Labour Department of the state.”
- A new page will open, displaying the registration form.
- Enter the required details like name, mobile number, and email ID.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number for verification or confirmation link on your email ID.
- Review the details and select the submit
- The user will get the login credentials: user ID and password for an easy login process.
How to Apply for Punjab Labh Patri (Application Form)
Step by step to apply for the Labh Patri Card online
- Navigate to the official Punjab Labour website portal.
- Select the “e-labour Punjab Registration” option on the homepage.
- Enter your log in user ID and password to access the page.
- Select the application form and enter mandatory information.
- Next, upload the required documents and review the details.
- Click submit button to complete the application process.
Labour Card Check Status Punjab
How to Check Labour Card Status Check Punjab Application Status 2023 Online
- Visit the official website portal link.
- Open the homepage and click the “trace application” tab.
- Registration no/Aadhar Card/ Mobile no
- The login page will show; enter your credentials to proceed.
- Next, enter the application ID and password to process the request.
- Select the submit tab as the page generate the application status on the screen.
How to Update Details on the Punjab Labour Labh Patri Portal
- Go to the Labh Patri website page.
- Enter your user ID and password to open the account.
- Proceed to the details you wish to change, and click the edit button.
- Update and click submit button to save the details.
During Covid-19, the government provided users registered under the Punjab Labour Patri scheme. The government provided users with Rs. 3000 to help in the challenging period. Labh Patri cardholders have opportunities to avail many government incentives through the e-labour portal and Labh Patri card.
What is Punjab Labh Patri card?
This is a labour card (Punjab Labour card) provided to construction workers and laborers by the Punjab government. The card is an identity card that allows users to get different government benefits.
How much does the government offer for education purposes?
Children of registered members or Labh Patri card users get a benefit of Rs. 3000 to Rs. 7000 for educational purposes under the stipend program.
BOCW Full Form?
Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board