The MSME Registration process 2021 Required Documents for msme certificate Registration | MSME Full Form at https://udyamregistration.gov.in Benefits of MSME registration at https://msme.gov.in/online-application
MSME full form meaning: (micro, small and medium enterprises) are quite a significant source of income in India. They help develop the country’s economy and also create employment for many citizens. MSME works under the Ministry of Micro, small and medium enterprises in India. It should also register under the micro, small, and medium enterprises development. Registering under MSME provides benefits from different government schemes, which boost business growth. MSME started operating on October 2nd, 2006, to promote, facilitate, and developing MSME in the country.
Today the MSME contributes to:
- 45% of the total industrial employment
- 50% of exports
- 95%industrial units
There 6000 different products from these industries, thus creating jobs and encourage economic growth.
Types of MSME
These comprise of industries engaging in the production or manufacturing of goods.
The service sector entails industries that offer services.
MSME Registration Process
The MSME sector has an official website link to which applicants can register. Using the link https://msme.gov.in/online-application from here, fill the application form to register. The portal is designed to provide all details about the MSME and registration process. Registration certificates are validated within 2-5 working days. The certificate is for both the manufacturing and series sector and can be used in any field.
- Visit the official MSME Registration website portal https://msme.gov.in/online-application (or) https://www.udyamregistration.gov.in/Government-India/Ministry-MSME-registration.htm
- For new entrepreneurs, click the option “new entrepreneur who is not registered yet as MSME.
- Enter the required document, such as the Aadhaar card number. You can register with or without a PAN card.
- Using the PAN card.
- After selecting the new user registration tab, the government portal will open a registration form.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the name of the entrepreneur.
- Now validate the details and click the get OTP button.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. Use the OTP for authentication.
- Next, the PAN card page will open if the entrepreneur has a PAN. The details will automatically fill the PAN details on the form.
- Now enter the ITR information to proceed. The page will send a message the Udyam registration is through using PAN.
- Click the option “validate PAN,” the system will show the registration box. Fill in all the personal and industry details.
- Recheck the details, then click “submit and get final OTP.”
- The portal will register the MSME and give a confirmation message with a reference number.
- The certificate will take 2-5 working days to process.
MSME Registration without PAN card.
- Visit the official MSME website page
- on the menu, click the option “for new entrepreneurs who are not registered yet as MSME.”
- The government portal will open for the registration process. Enter your Aadhaar number and the name of the entrepreneur. Now validate and generate an OTP.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number. Enter the number to proceed.
- The PAN card verification page will open. If the applicant has no PAN card, click the “No” button under the option “do you have PAN?” select the “next” button to continue.
- The Udyam registration will now show, enter the personal and industry details.
- Recheck the information and select the tab “final submit.”
- The system will send a confirmation message with a registration number.
- Once the applicant gets the PAN and GSTIN details, they should update on the Udyam portal.
Benefits of MSME registration
- It’s easier to get bank loans once registered under MSME.
- It helps reduce the cost of getting a patent done or setting up the industry.
- Applicants can quickly get government tenders.
- Msme full form?
Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- what is msme?
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises