The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Aadhaar link process: Pmkishan link status check, changing or updating Aadhaar number. PM kisan aadhaar link status check online at https://pmkisan.gov.in/beneficiarystatus.aspx
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is an excellent government plan, which has benefited lakhs of farmers in India since 2018. The government has continued issuing the agreed amount of funds to the eligible farmers. The PM Kisan benefits small and marginal farmers in the country, offering Rs. 2000 annually. Farmers have continued enrolling in schemes to acquire quality government services funds. Already the government has issued eight installments where they send the funds to beneficiaries’ bank account through DBT transfer.
The government has, however, directed farmers to link their bank account with Aadhaar card. To avoid rejecting their scheme application request, keeping proper money records and swift fund transfers. To get the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi funds for the 9th installments, all farmers must update the Aadhaar details, link their bank account, or edit any information. The process is easily conducted on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website portal https://pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Check Online
Linking Aadhaar card to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
The PM Kisan scheme works under the Agriculture Department, Cooperation, and farmer welfare department. The scheme was developed for farmers (small and marginal farmers) by the central government. Each beneficiary gets Rs. 6000, which is deposited in installments of Rs. 2000 annually. To benefit, each eligible farmer must link their bank account with an Aadhaar card in the following steps.
- Go to the nearest bank branch and request for Aadhaar link registration form.
- Enter the mandatory details: farmer’s name, bank account, Aadhaar card number, and more.
- Ensure to have your original and photocopy the Aadhaar card.
- Sign the photocopy and submit it to the bank officer.
- The bank will verify your details and seed the card with your bank account.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022 Online Check
How to check payment status for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme from the Beneficiaries Account
- Open the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website page.
- On the menu, click “farmer’s corner” and click the “beneficiary status” option.
- Direct Link https://pmkisan.gov.in/beneficiarystatus.aspx
- Enter your account number or mobile number to get your payment status.
How to seed Aadhaar card with a bank account online
- Open the internet banking page of your respective bank or the bank you wish to link your card.
- On the menu options, click “Aadhaar card seeding,” add Aadhaar card.”
- Next, enter the Aadhaar details on the page and submit.
- The bank will verify the details, and once it is confirmed, the card will be linked to your account.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link
PM Kisan Aadhaar link status checks online
After providing the required details to link your account. The beneficiary can check the status using the following steps:
- Go to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website portal.
- On the page, go to the farmer’s section and click the “edit Aadhaar failure records link” option.
- Next, get your Aadhaar card details using the Aadhaar number, bank account, or registered mobile number.
- This will open the account page, check whether the Aadhaar card is linked or not.
How to Change or Edit Aadhaar card number in PM Kishan correction form
Aadhaar card offers various services such as LPG subsidy, opening a bank account, acquiring a new mobile number and PAN card. Any changes on the Aadhaar card should also appear in your bank account and other documents.
How to edit Aadhaar Number in PM Kisan Yojana
- Navigate to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website page
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the “farmer’s corner” tab.
- Next, click “edit Aadhaar failure records.”
- Direct link https://pmkisan.gov.in/UpdateAadharNoByFarmer.aspx
- A new page will open with different options: Aadhaar card number, mobile number, bank account number, and farmer’s number.
- Click on the Aadhaar card number.
- Enter the mandatory details and select the “update” button.
- The system will verify the information and update it accordingly.
FTO (Fund Transfer Order) display on the bank account
Some bank account shows the FTO message, but the amount is not yet credited. The account holder shouldn’t worry. This means the government has authenticated your details and credit the money anytime.
- What are the benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi was developed to help small and marginal farmers get financial support. To boost their farming activities. It’s a project that benefits the country's economy when farmers yield many harvests and make sales.
- How many installments do eligible PM Kisan Samman Nidhi farmers get?
The government offers Rs. 6000, which is divided into three equal installments of Rs. 2000 per year.
1 thought on “PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status Check Online | Pmkishan Aadhaar Edit, Change or Update”
Sir jee hamaari koi v kist nhi ai he hamra adhaar number 688327299001