2024 Complete Guide on PM Kisan Gov in Registration 2024 KYC. PM Kisan Registration 2024, New Farmer e-KYC Update. PM Kisan e-KYC- Beneficiaries, Scheme’s Purpose, Advantages at pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Kyc
Farming is quite fulfilling but challenging as it requires funds and various products like fertilizers to thrive. Small and marginal farmers may encounter issues due to lack of enough income. This leads to borrowing loans from financial institutions that incur high interest. To curb and improve farming business in India. The central and state government have developed exclusive programs that help farmers and the agricultural sector stabilize and gain profits.
PM Kisan (Pradhan Mantras Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) is an establishment by PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji to assist marginalized Indian farmers. The scheme provides farmers with financial security (Rs. 6000) by giving them a small amount of capital, of Rs.2000 in each installment, to progress their farming.
PM Kisan Yojana consists of three installments, the first from 1st December to 31st March, the second from 1st April to 31st July, and the third between 1st August and 30th November. The cash is transferred directly to the farmer’s account. It was launched to ensure that every farmer gets help from the Government. The Government has devised ways for farmers to register and apply for the PM Kisan KYC scheme. Eligible applicants can use the following ways to apply for PM Kisan e-Kyc.
- Visiting the CSC center.
- Using PM Kisan online website.
PM Kisan Gov in Registration 2024 KYC
PM Kisan Registration 2024 Apply Online
Step by step to Register for PM Kisan Scheme 2024. PM Kisan Registration 2024 Apply Online Form
- Open the PM Kisan official scheme website.
- Proceed to the “PM Kisan new farmer registration 2024” tab to continue.
- Next, choose between urban farmer registration and rural farmer registration options.
- Enter the required details, such as your Aadhaar card number and mobile number, and choose your state from the list.
- Press the “get OTP” to receive the code on your registered mobile number.
- Next, upload the following details:
- Bank account details
- Aadhaar card
- Land records
- Income certificate
- Family details
- Review the details and submit to complete the registration process.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2024
- This scheme offers Rs.6000, which is transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Eligible farmers from small and marginalized groups can apply for the scheme.
- The Sarkar’s scheme profit is accessible in every state of India, but West Bengal is the exception.
- Farmers and immediate family members acquire funds and farm equipment without financial strain.
- Enable the farmers to purchase seeds and foods through schemes.
Required Documents for PM Kisan Kyc 2024 Registration
- Bank Account Passbook
- Aadhar Card Linked Bank Accounts
- Aadhar Registered Mobile Number
- E Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Family Details
- Land Record Details
How to Apply for PM KYC Online
To benefit from the PM Kisan Kyc scheme, one has to link their Aadhar card with their PM Kisan account. The user can complete the PM Kisan E KYC Online, by adding Aadhar card and uploading correct details. To complete the application for PM Kisan Kyc, use the steps below:
- Visit the official PM Kisan portal via the link https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Open the homepage menu to avail various options on the PmKisan.gov.in E KYC
- Key in your registered mobile number and select the logging button.
- An OTP code will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP to verify and proceed to a new page.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar card number and review the details.
- Confirm your E-KYC to complete the process.
How to Check Registration Number of PM Kisan KYC
Step by step to know your registration number to avail of benefits
- Log in to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Tap on the “Know your registration number `option.
- Key in your registered mobile number and captcha code
- Next, press the “Get OTP” to receive the code on your mobile number.
- Enter the details and press submit button.
- The system will display the registration number on the screen.
PM Kisan E KYC Update using CSC login
- Go to the nearest CSC center.
- Inquire for an Aadhar update in the PM KISAN account
- Provide your biometrics
- Updating the Aadhar Card number and recheck the details before submitting the form.
- The systemwill send a confirmation message to your device.
PM Kisan KYC Registration Online Link
Direct link: https://exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx
- What is PM Kisan Kyc?
Itis a scheme developed by Indian Government to help farmers with financial aid.
- What documents are required for PM Kisan registration?
Bank account, e Aadhaar card, mobile number, domicile certificate, income certificate, and family details, are all required for pm kisan registration.
- How to apply for PM Kisan Kyc
Application is made by visiting the CSC center and using the PM Kisan website online.