Ayushman Bharat PMJAY CSC Login: CSC PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Registration 2021 at https://pmjay.gov.in.
Medical services are considered an essential requirement for every individual. However, it’s challenging to access quality health care when one is financially challenged. This increases the mortality rates due to the lack of better facilities and medication. The Indian central government, through PM Narendra Modi, introduced a new scheme that offers medical facilitation to people living below poverty line (destitute) families. The Ayushman Bharat scheme (PMJAY) provides beneficiaries with Rs.5 lakhs to allow better medical services and health cover.
The government aims at helping more than 10 crore families in India.Eligible families can visit any empanelled hospital and government hospitals in the country. Applicants will receive an Ayushman Bharat card that is valid for 5 years. PMJAY Ayushman Bharat scheme was established in 2018 and has covered lakhs of families in India. The scheme is family-based, thus coving the majority of people in India.
Pmjay CSC Registration
How to Register PMJAY CSC on CSC web Cloud
To access health services user requires an Ayushman Bharat card. The card is generated through the CSC web Cloud portal. Ayushman Bharat golden card helps the beneficiary’s family to receive all government health benefits.The government provided the card for free, making it easier for applicants to register and apply.
- Go to the PMJAY CSC scheme website portal https://pmjay.gov.in
- The homepage menu will open; enter your CSC ID and password to access the Ayushman Bharat CSC Cloud web.
- Click the login button and press “yes” to continue.
- The Ayushman Bharat CSC Cloud registration form will appear.
- Enter the state, district, rural/urban area and PIN code.
- Enter your active mobile number and email ID to proceed.
- Recheck the details and click submit button.
- Select the “Next and verify” button.
- The system will verify the information and send a confirmation message.
People Who Cannot Avail Ayushman Bharat scheme
- Families with 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Individual with farming equipment (machines).
- All government employees
- If an applicant has a two, three or four-wheeler.
- Kisan cardholders.
- Government and non-agricultural businesses owners.
- Average and well up families.
- Families with a motorized fishing boat.
- Individual/families with more than Rs. 10,000 per month.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat scheme
- The Ayushman Bharat card helps by covering hospital expenses.
- Hospital admission
- It doesn’t limit any gender, age or size of the family.
- The card covers both pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses.
- It helps the user get treatment for pre-existing conditions.
How to Create Ayushman Bharat card using PMJAY Card through CSC.
- PMJAY Ayushman Bharat beneficiary can only access and create the card after approval from the CSC operator.
- Once the approval of the Ayushman Bharat BIS portal, the applicant can proceed to the registration process.
- After registration, proceed to download and print of Ayushman Bharat golden card.
- The process takes 7 to 10 days to create the Ayushman Bharat card.
PMJAY CSC Login
How to login to the Ayushman Bharat website portal
- Open the PMJAY CSC website page link.
- Enter the login CSC ID and password.
- Next, click the “yes” button for authorization.
- Now you can access any details on the portal.
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Eligibility criteria online
- Go to the Ayushman Bharat website page.
- On the menu, select the option “Am I eligible.”
- Next, key in your mobile number and security code.
- Proceed and click the “Get OTP” option to receive the OTP on the mobile number.
- Once login, select your state to receive the eligibility criteria on the screen.
- Note users can check the criteria through name, HHD number, ration card number or mobile number.
- What is PMJAY CSC?
PMJAY is a legal scheme established by the central government to help less fortunate people get proper medical care.
- How can I access PMJAY CSC details online?
First, the applicant must register online at the official portal before applying for an Ayushman Bharat card.
- How much should I pay for the Ayushman Bharat card?
The government doesn't request any funds or charges on the Ayushman Bharat card. The user should download or access the card for free.
- Where will I receive treatment using the Ayushman Bharat card?
The government has many empanelled hospitals in the country. The user can visit government or authorized health care centres in the country.
- HHD Number Full form
Household Id number (HHD Number)