Punjab National Bank credit card registration and login, Forgot Password change & pin Reset process. PNB Credit Card login at https://www.pnbindia.in/credit-card.html
PNB Credit Card
Punjab National Bank Net banking is trending fast among the Indian banks today; the online service has more advantages compared to the manual process giving clients a reason to register for the service. Punjab national bank India has implemented the facility where they have several bank service attached to net banking. Customers can use their credit card to pay up bills through net banking service.
PNB Credit Card login
How to login to Punjab national bank credit card account?
- Visit the PNB Credit card website https://www.pnbcard.in/form/login.jsp portal
- Fill you username & password along with captcha code
- Click on the login button.
- On the menu, click the tab “customer” next enter your username and password to continue.
- Next, enter the security code on the page then click submit button.
PNB Credit Card Net Banking facilities
Bank customers can access the following services:
- They can access their credit card account.
- Status view for the card account.
- Download card statement both current and previous.
- Pay their credit card dues through net banking.
- The cardholder can change the credit card PIN.
- Pay specific bills via the net banking service.
How to Register PNB credit card net banking?
New bank customers are eligible for the credit card net banking services. They need to register to enjoy the service using the steps below.
- Go to the official PNB official net banking website page.
- On the homepage, click the login button followed by the “customer.”
- Next on the menu, select the option “new user.”
- The page will prompt you to enter the following details:
- Your preferred login id.
- Name of the card
- Date of birth
- Registered mobile number
- Read the terms and conditions provided and click on the checkbox to agree.
- Now select the submit button to complete the process.
Process for Changing PNB credit card net banking password.
Password resetting can be a result of a forgotten password or changing because of security measures. Below are a few steps to follow for password change.
- Navigate to the PNB official website https://www.pnbcard.in/form/login.jsp page.
- Select the login tab followed by the tab “customer” on the homepage.
- Once login enters your user id, enter the valid and correct password.
- Now login to your net banking account and change the credit card net banking password to a new password.
- Go to the official website page.
- On the homepage click on the login button then select the tab customer.
- Now click on the “forgot password” tab.
- A new page will open, enter the required details then click the submit button.
How to pay PNB credit card bill using net banking services.
- Open the official PNB website https://pnbibanking.in link.
- On the menu go to the credit card tab, here the outstanding balance will reflect.
- Next click on the option pays credit card bill.
- The page will direct you to the payment page, enter the requested details which include the amount, beneficiary details account details etc.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number to validate the information.
- Now make the transaction to complete the process.
How to Reset PNB credit card pin
- Visit the Punjab national bank net banking website.
- On the homepage log in to your account using your valid password and user id.
- On the menu, select the tab credit card followed by the options change PIN.
- The page will send an OTP to your mobile number, use to the OTP to verify the details then click on the continue button.
- Now enter a new password and re-enter again for confirmation purposes.
- Recheck all the details and then select the submit button.
How to check the PNB Credit Card statement?
Bank credit cardholders can check their credit card account statement every month. The bank can email the holder or visit the bank. They can also check via the steps below.
- Visit the official website page.
- On the home, screen page click on the login button then proceed to the customer button.
- Enter your net banking login details, once login select the view statement tab to receive full information on the screen.