Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill payment 2023 online through Net Banking, UPI, Debit Card etc.. at https://www.icicibank.com/online-services/clicktopay/index_primer
ICICI Credit Card Payment
The ICICI bank limited is transnational in India, offering banking and financial services to Indian citizens. The bank offices are located in Vadodara, Gujarat, and the corporate in Mumbai Maharashtra. ICICI has a variety of services, such as non-life insurance services, investment, and banking services, and many more. The ICICI bank has many branches in the country and operates outside the Indian boundaries in the other 17 countries.
Many citizens in the country have registered under the ICICI bank and transact all business from the bank’s platform. The bank accepts credit card bill payments using different transfer modes. ICICI customers shouldn’t struggle with paying bills or late fees, which can attract hefty fines. Customers can use net banking, mobile banking, and auto-debit modes to pay for pending bill anytime.
How to Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment Through Net Banking?
ICICI Bank Net banking services are open to all registered bank customers. It’s an easy way to pay credit card bills directly. icici credit card payment through net banking. Customers can use the following steps:
- Navigate to the official ICICI net banking page link
- On the homepage, enter the customer ID and password to access the page.
- The menu will display options here click on the credit cards button.
- Now select the cards which you want to pay bills for from the options.
- Select the pay now tab.
- Next, click on the saving/current account for which you need the payment to be withdrawn from.
- Chose the amount to deposit from the amount due.
- Now you can pay the bill.
ICICI Credit Card Payment Online Billdesk
One can also make credit card bill payment through the bill desk method. Step by step icici credit card payment online billdesk as follows:
- Go to the official ICICI bank bill desk.
- Fill the credit card details and the registered email ID.
- Next, enter the amount to pay for the bill.
- Select the bank which you’re to use to make payment.
- The system will lead you to the selected bank net banking service portal.
- Now login to the portal using your official credentials.
- The payment will be sent after you enter the OTP number assigned for verification on your registered mobile number.
Note any payment made through the bill desk might take 3-5 working days to process. The portal will send an email of the credit card bill payment to the registered email address.
ICICI Credit Card Payment Through Debit Card (ATM Card)
- The customer should swipe their ICICI bank debit card at the ATM lobby.
- On the menu, go to the tab more options.
- Next, click on pay credit card bills.
- Give the amount to pay and proceed to make the payment.
The amount to pay will be debited from the amount saved in your account (saving/current) account.
Credit Card Payment Process Through ICICI Bank Mobile App
The customers can also make credit card payments using the imobile app with the steps below.
- Log on to the mobile app page.
- On the menu, go to the cards option, select the card to pay, and then click on the pay bill tab.
- Next, you’re to select the account from which the payment will be made.
- Proceed and choose the amount to pay/ enter the custom amount.
- Lastly, make the payment.
How to Set Auto Debit Card for ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment
- The bank offers clients the option of an auto-debit to pay for their bills.
- The process works after the cardholder submits a mandate form to the bank or registers for the auto-debit process through the net banking service.
- After registration, the auto-debit process is enabled at your savings account to help make the credit card payments.
- The payment will automatically make on the due date; the account holder can set the amount to pay either a minimum or total amount according to the saving account funds.
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment Call to Pay
The ICICI bank has different options for customers to pay for pending and upcoming bills. They can use the call to pay serves, which works round the clock. Dial and call the ICICI customer care number, where the IVRS machine will direct you on steps to make a bill payment.
The bank also allows credit card payment using the offline method of receiving cash and cheque. Visit any ICICI bank to make the payment, which will be credited on the same day. The bank will charge a small fee for the same.
Credit Card Payment through Other Bank Net Banking Service
ICICI bank allows customers to pay bills for other bank credit cards using the internet banking page. The process is different for every bank according to their services.
- Visit the other bank net banking website portal.
- On the payment section, add a biller, enter the ICICI bank credit card details in the biller section to proceed.
- Now you can make the bill payment each month.
The ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment Through NEFT (IFSC code)
- Go to the net banking service facility and log in using your customer id and password.
- On the menu, go to the NEFT payment option and add your ICICI bank credit card number on the space indicated as an account number.
- Now enter the ICICI card IFSC code ICIC0000103 the make the payment.
Credit Card Payment Using RTGS Using IFSC Code
The service is eligible for customers whose ICICI card is added as a beneficiary in the respective bank. The customer should add the credit card to the list of beneficiaries. Follow the steps below:
- First, log in to your bank net banking portal.
- Next, go to the fund transfer page and click on add beneficiary to help in fund transfer.
- Enter the following details:
- The Beneficiary name
- The beneficiary bank name (ICICI bank)
- The transaction code (52)
- The beneficiary account number is the credit card number.
- ICICI bank credit card bill payment IFSC code is ICIC0000103
The card will automatically be added to the beneficiary list (one hour)
ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment
- After the registration process, now login to your net banking page and enter the customer ID and password.
- On the menu, select the RTGS payment tab and select the ICICI bank credit card from the list created.
- Key in the amount and select the payment option.
Credit Card Payment Via the Visa Money Transfer
ICICI customers can use the visa money transfer to pay for their bills. The process depends on the bank to avail of the service. The bank credits your account with three working days.
Credit card bill payment using UPI using ICICI credit card bill payment IFSC code.
- Go to the mobile application page on our phone.
- Right under the account, click on the UPI tab.
- Now send the OTP to your mobile for verification.
- Create a UPI id the link the service with your bank account.
- Log in to the mobile bank app and select the payment option.
- Select the UPI payment and click on the send money option.
- Now pay using the UPI id or the official bank account number.
- Key in the amount and click pay.
ICICI Important Note Moratorium
During this hard Covid -19 times, the ICICI bank gives it credit cardholder’s relief to help adjust until the epidemic is over. The holder has the option to defer their credit card top August 2020.
- Cardholders can opt for this moratorium using the official bank web portal.
- They should apply for the moratorium five days before the due paying date.
- The system will levy interest applicable to the card variant.
- After this period, the statement generated will include all the total outstanding amount, interest, and previous dues.
- The system will offer restriction which comes with the system.
- Multiple cards require moratorium for each card.
- Any balance transfer is not allowed by the bank during the Covid lockdown season.
ICICI moratorium apply link: https://buy.icicibank.com/moratorium.html