Aadhaar PVC card : How to get your Aadhaar printed on PVC Card (plastic aadhar card). PVC Aadhar Card Apply online step by step procedure given below
PVC Aadhar Card
India focuses on upgrading and digitizing different public systems. The Aadhaar card is an important document. Is among the government upgrading projects. The UIDAI (Unique identification authority of India) has recently announced the new Aadhaar card new changes. Indian Aadhaar cardholders can order for Aadhaar in PVC Card. The process attracts a nominal fee for all applicants. The new card has various quality, such as:
- Best printing quality and lamination.
- It is durable and convenient to carry.
- It cannot get damaged by water.
- Has best security features ( hologram, Guilloche pattern, ghost images, and micro text)
- Offline verification by QR code.
The Aadhaar PVC can resist any weather (rain) and lasts long. All types of Aadhaar cards, e-Aadhaar, an mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, and Aadhaar card, are valid. The UIDAI approves all the said cards for the Indian citizens. Anyone can access and order an Aadhaar PVC card through online services.
Aadhar pvc card Apply Online
What is an order Aadhaar card?
These a new form of Aadhaar card issued by the UIDAI and helps facilitate the cardholder details. The information is printed on a PVC card, making it damage for an applicant whose mobile number is not registered with the Aadhaar card. They can use a non-registered number to request for the process.
How to get Aadhaar card printed on PVC Card (plastic aadhar card)
To make changes to the printed Aadhaar, they have to update the card. One needs to visit the permanent enrolment center of the SSUP portal. Request for the changes and get your hard copy from the facility.
Request for an Aadhar PVC card (plastic aadhar card).
- Visit the Aadhaar official portal (UIDAI) website portal www.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “my Aadhaar” option and click “order Aadhaar PVC card.”
- Direct Link https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
- The system will open a new page enter your Aadhaar number/virtual id/ enrolment id.
- Enter the captcha code for applicants whose number is not registered. Click on the check box, now enter the non-registered or alternative mobile number. The system will send the OTP to the number.
- Select the option “send OTP,” the number is sent to the registered number or the new number you entered. Note the OTP remains valid for 10 minutes.
- Enter the number and click the check box for terms and conditions.
- Now click the submit button,
- Next, click the “make payment” button, and a new page with payment modes will open. You can use credit cards, debit cards, net banking, or UPI.
- After successful payment, the portal will generate a receipt. A service request number will be sent to your mobile number through SMS.
- The order service’s nominal fee is Rs. 50, inclusive of GST and speed post charges.
How long does it take to receive the Aadhaar Plastic card?
Once the request is raised on the UIDAI website, the card is processed and send to the post offices. These take five working days, excluding the requested date. The card is then delivered through speed post services.
How to check Aadhaar PVC status online.
- Individuals can track their Aadhar PVC card status online through the link www.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the option “my Aadhaar” followed by check Aadhaar status.”
- Direct link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status
- The system will display a new page to enter the SRN number and captcha code.
- Now click the option “check status” immediately the status will display on the screen.