The Sabarimala room booking online. Accommodation at sabarimala sannidhanam. How to book accommodation at sabarimala at Onlinetdb.com
Temple ceremonies, Sevas/Pujas, are significant and mandatory practices for all Hindu devotees. Many dedicate their time and resources to visiting holy shrines to receive blessings from the Deities. Pilgrims travel far and wide to reach places like Sabarimala Temple in Kerala to worship Lord Ayyappa. The devotees may require accommodation as they await or continue with temple rituals. Due to the holy rituals and presence of Lord Ayyappa Sabarimala temple, Kerala receives thousands of pilgrims annually.
Visitors seek hotel accommodations that might not be convenient for their budget. Travancore Devaswom Board and Kerala Police Board have established effective and safe accommodation facilities to curb the accommodation hassles. However, to avail the services, pilgrims must register and book accommodation and other temple-related services through an online portal. Devotees need to book in advance based on date and room availability. The website contains a comprehensive guide on payments, hours, room type, prasadam, tickets and more.
Required Details for Online Room Booking
Before booking your Sabarimala room, the user should have the following:
- Applicants must register to acquire login credentials.
- Active mobile number and email ID
- Correct number of pilgrims
The Travancore Devaswom Board only provides a 12-hour accommodation for all rooms. Pilgrims need to check out after the said hours.
Required Details for Online Registration
- Active mobile number and email ID.
- Identity proof
- Address proof details
- Aadhaar number.
Sabarimala Online.org Registration 2023
Steps to register on Sabarimala Online Portal
- Go to the Sabarimala website portal using the link
- Open the homepage option and select the “register” button.
- The registration form will open, and enter the required information like name, photo, state, address, district, country, etc.
- Next, create a log in password and confirm to proceed.
- Select the “I agree” checkbox and press the “Continue” button.
- The page will send an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP to verify the information and complete the details.
Sabarimala Room Online Booking 2023
Step by step to Book Sabarimala Room
- Open the Travancore Devaswom Board website or Sabarimala portal link
- Via https://www.onlinetdb.com (or) https://sabarimalaonline.org/#/login
- Enter your login credentials: username and password.
- Next, search for the room accommodation details.
- The page will show the rooms and room status, and type in three colors.
- This will help the user know available rooms for easy booking.
- The green slots mean available rooms, and the red means the rooms are books.
- Choose your preferred date from the green slots and press the “book now” button.
- Next, enter the devotee details, like the number of devotees and their information.
- Select your preferred room: cottage, guest house, etc.
- Recheck the information is satisfied and make the payments to complete the process.
- Download or print the ticket for reference.
Sabarimala Temple Accommodation Details (table)
|Min No.of Persons/Room||Room Tariff For 12 Hrs||No.of Extra Persons Allowed||Additional Person Cost/Room|
|Sree Matha (DH-7)||4||Rs.650/-||15||Rs.100|
|Sree Manikandan (DH-3)||Rs.1600/-||15||Rs.100|
Devotees are advised to book their room seven days before the actual visit. One can also book before the day to ensure they get a convenient date. They should present their identity documents and tickets during the visit. The temple won’t allow extension after the 12 hours timeline.
How many hours should devotees stay at the accommodation?
The temple authorities only provide 12 hours of room accommodation from when the devotee book.
How can I book Sabarimala room accommodation?
Pilgrims seeking to visit the temple can book their accommodation through the Sabarimala website portal.