The SADAREM AP Certificate online application process, status check, SADAREM types at https://sadarem.ap.gov.in/SADAREM/
The Andhra Pradesh state and several other states in India have invested in digital tools to assist people living with disabilities. The move offers to empower individuals with disabilities, especially from rural areas. SADAREM means Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment. It is an advanced technological system designed to help and empower people with disabilities in the state.
SADAREM was developed by the AP government, scientific community, and stakeholders in the organization dealing with a disability. The system’s primary aim is to assess the individual according to scientific standards and create proper guidelines on disability services. The SADAREM software is automated, making it easy for eligible participants to access all essential services. Note that students with disabilities and eligible for the SADAREM system can directly avail academic certificates and professional details from the software.
People with disabilities in the state can utilize the SADAREM software to gain the SADAREN certificate. The system verifies and assesses the individual based on the type of disability. Once the individual meets the guidelines, they will receive the digitalized (computerized) disability certificate. The certificate contains a 17-digit code and an identity card.
- SADAREM certificate
- Note orders
- School and professional certificates
- Intimation documents
- Beneficiary list
- Sanction proceeding
Types of disabilities covered under the SADAREM System
- Hearing impairment
- Visual impairment
- Mental retardation
- Multiple disabilities
- Metal illness
To access the benefits of the SADAREM system, the AP government uses disability percentages to categorize the applicants as follows.
- Assessment reject.
Registration Process of SADAREM Certificate
To avail of the SADAREM software, the applicant must register and book a slot through the website. One needs to provide the required details and wait for verification of more information. The system will generate a 12 digit SADAREM ID. The ID is provided base on the district, Mandal, Panchayat, village, and habitation. On the registration platform, the individual’s disability will be indicated on the portal.
SADAREM Process Flow
The disabled applicant should request an appointment with doctors assigned by SADAREM. The appointed doctors log in to the SADAREM website portal and get the number of appointment requests. The process will involve three doctors who will sign the Facsimile signature. The process should start from doctor 1 to doctor 3.
Example of flow chart indicating the process from doctor 1 to doctor 3
AP SADAREM certificate status check process
- Open the SADAREM website page
- Select the quick search button on the page menu.
- Users can enter the SADAREM ID, pension ID, ration card number, or Aadhaar card number.
- Enter the SADAREM id number and click the search button.
- The system will generate the status on the screen.
Note the same process applies when the user enters the pension ID, ration number, Aadhaar number. Once your click submits button, the results will display on the screen.
How to check AP SADAREM Slot Booked status report
Step by step to check sadarem certificate status in ap
- Go to the SADAREM web page.
- On the menu, click reports tab >slot booked PwD’s status report.
- The page will show the SADAREM ID, which is set for the particular date.
SADAREM Camp Wise Report
- Visit the SADAREM website page via the link https://sadarem.ap.gov.in/SADAREM/reAssessmentCampWiseReport.do.
- On the homepage, click district >camp/hospital.
- Next, click submit button.
- The report will show immediately on the screen.
- What link can eligible applicants use to access SADAREM?
The government offers applicants the https://saderem.ap.gov.in
- Who is eligible to use SADAREM software?
SADAREM system is designed for people with disabilities in the state.They can avail various services and certificates from the portal.
- SADAREM AP official website
Direct link: https://sadarem.ap.gov.in/SADAREM