How to Apply for Tamil Nadu First Graduate Certificate 2022. First graduate certificate required documents in tamilnadu. How to Download TN First Graduate Certificate at www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
First Graduate Certificate
Tamil Nadu state government works to improve residents’ lives by providing permanent and reliable help. The government offers education programs through various programs and schemes. TN citizens can avail scholarship programs for different levels. Education helps eradicate illiteracy and improve the economic status of both families and the state. Besides education, the government comes through with financial schemes, jobs, farming, and various incentives for the people.
To uplift financially weak families who cannot afford to educate their children. The Tamil Nadu government has implemented a popular First Graduate certificate (No Graduate certificate) program. The scheme allows students who aspire to pursue higher education. However, the candidate’s family shouldn’t have any other graduates. This means the family doesn’t have graduates, including the applicant’s siblings.
It’s possible to have families without a single graduate due to financial weakness. Suppose the parent couldn’t afford to provide more education beside the basic levels. To break the chain and give hope to the families, Tahsildar, under the Tamil Nadu government, offers the first graduate scholarship/fee concessions. Interested students can open the official page via the link https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
Benefits of First Graduate Certificate Scholarship
- The scholarship helps thousands of students who can’t afford an education.
- Educating the students helps improve family lives since applicants will avail good jobs.
- The state will have educated citizens to help grow the economy and literacy levels.
- Beneficiaries also can extend help in the future.
Eligibility Criteria for the First Graduate Certificate
- The applicant must be a permanent Tamil Nadu resident.
- The applicant’s family shouldn’t have any other graduates.
- Siblings will not receive the certificate.
First Graduate Certificate Required Documents in Tamilnadu
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Electoral photo ID card
TN E-Sevai Registration 2022 and CAN Registration
The TN e-Sevai portal is a legal website to conduct the First Graduate Certificate application. The user must attain the CAN (Citizen Access Number) number to avail of any service online.
- Go to the TN e-Sevai website portal
- Select the “citizen login” tab and proceed to the “New User” option.
- Enter the following details:
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar number
- Login ID
- Next, create your preferred password and re-enter the password for confirmation.
- Enter the captcha code and press the “sign-up” option.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the code to verify and complete the registration process.
- Next, log in to the TN e-Sevai portal using the login details and proceed to the “Revenue Department” option.
- Click the “REV-104 NO Graduate certificate” tab from the menu.
- Select the proceed tab to start the application process.
Steps to Get CAN Number
- Open the TN e-Sevai web page and select the “Register CAN” tab.
- Next, enter the required details like name, gender, date of birth, and Aadhaar number.
- Click the “Register” button.
- The page will send an OTP for verification.
- Use the code to authenticate the details.
- After verification, the user will receive the CAN number.
How to Apply First Graduate Certificate in Tamil Nadu
- Visit the official page via the link www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- Select the “certificate service” tab to open the login page.
- Enter your login username and password.
- Next, download the application form and proceed to fill out the document.
- To avail of the form, enters the following details:
- CAN (Citizen Access Number)
- Father’s name
- Mobile number Email
- Date of birth
- Next, enter your signature and submit it to the respective authorities.
- The user needs to pay Rs. 60 application fee through net banking, debit/credit card, or UPI.
How to Download TN First Graduate Certificate
- Visit the Tamil Nadu e-Sevai portal.
- Enter the username and password details.
- Select the “check status” option.
- Next, enter your applicant number and select the “search” button.
- Once the certificate shows, select the download certificate link.
- The document will be available on your device.
- Can I access the TN First Graduate Certificate without CAN?
Every applicant needs to register for CAN to avail of the unique number. After attaining the CAN user can access various services on the TN eSevai portal.
- How much is the First Graduate Certificate application fee?
The user needs to pay Rs. 60 as the application fee.
- TN E Sevai Portal Direct link