The TNREGINET registration know your jurisdiction, Tamil Nadu EC View & Apply Online process at https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/. TN EC View Online 2020
The inspector general of registration IGRS Tamil Nadu (TNREGINET) is a legal and official website portal implemented by the state government of Tamil Nadu. It’s a unique portal that holds all government services and registration processes such as marriage, birth, death, firm registration, Chit fund, etc. the government has invested in the website to help ease the congestion in the government offices. The state citizens can also check the Tamil Nadu encumbrance certificate, stamp duty and registration fee for different categories. Tnreginet combines the Tamil Nadu government and the Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for the registration department.
Services provided at the Tnreginet
- Encumbrance certificate online application.
- Citizens can acquire a Marriage certificate.
- Certified online documents
- The letter documents
- The registration process of marriage, death, chit, and birth.
TN EC View Online: Process of search encumbrance certificate tamilnadu
- Open the Tnreginet registration dept official portal https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/ page.
- On the homepage, click on the tab E-service from the menu then click on Encumbrance certificate.
- On the same page, click the tab view EC. The system will open a new page here select the EC or document wise tab.
- Next key in your zone is the district name, sub-registration office, EC start & end date, village name, survey number, and the subdivision number.
- Users who click on document wise option enter the sub-registration office, document number, and year.
- Now enter the code provided on the screen and then click the search button.
Tamilnadu Tnreginet portal user registration process step by step
- Go to the official Tnreginet portal https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
- On the homepage, the menu clicks on the registration tab from the given list.
- Next, click on user registration. The portal will open a new page; here, you need to read about the password selection hint.
- Select the user type, user name, password, security questions, and answer: registered email id and mobile number. Continue and enter the date of birth, gender, choose the type of Id proof, then key in the Id proof and address.
- Next, enter the captcha code provided on the screen, the system will send an OTP number to your email and mobile number.
- Recheck all details and then select the complete registration option and submit the form.
How to Apply for encumbrance certificate at Tnreginet
- Visit the official Tnreginet website https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/ page.
- For the new user, the page will prompt you first register to receive the login details.
- Once registered, log in with your username, password, and code.
- Next, click on the sign-in tab and directly go to the encumbrance certificate option.
- Proceed by clicking the apply online button; the page will display the application form.
- Fill all details required and upload the documents as requested.
- Recheck all details then click the submit button.
Tnreginet Document Apply Online
Process of applying for any document
- Go to the Tnreginet official website link. http://wwwtnreginet.gov.in
- New users have to register with the page and create the login details.
- Now log in using your password, code and username then click on the sign-in tab.
- Directly go to the option create an application next click on create document option.
- The page will display an application form, fill in the application, and upload all required documents.
- Recheck the details if satisfied click on the submit button.
- Users can take a copy by printing out the document from the site.
How to Check Tamil Nadu document status?
- Navigate to the official website page on the homepage go to the different options presented.
- Next, click on the document status on the menu, continue, and click on the temporary deed number or pending number.
- Key in the number and click on the search button.
Procedure to search stamp vendor
- Go to the Tnreginet website page, here proceed to the “more options” available on the menu.
- Now click on the search button from the menu list and then select the option “stamp vendor.”
- Select the district, vendors’ name, zone, and then enter the security code provided.
- Select the search button, and the page will display the information.
Document Writer Search
The procedure of searching document writer
- Open the official Tnreginet website page www.tnreginet.gov.in.
- On the menu, click “more options,” followed by the search button. Next, click on the tab “document writer” to proceed.
- Enter your zone name, district, sub-registrar office, name, and code.
- Recheck the details and click on the search button.
Process of search society
- On the Tnreginet official page, select the tab “more options.”
- Select the option “search” from the menu, then click on the tab “society.”
- Enter your district, zone, name of the society, DRO name, sequence number, year of registration, and code number.
- Select the search option, and immediately the society details will show.
Search marriage process at Tnreginet Net
- Visit the official Tnreginet website portal and click on the more options tab.
- Again click on the search button followed by the marriage option.
- On the page, select the marriage type registration wise or name wise.
- For the registration method key in the sub-registration office and registration number and year.
- Name wise option requires the husband’s name. Wife’s name date of birth, date of registration, and then click on the search button.
Procedure to know your jurisdiction
- User can download the form from the official website page
- On the homepage, select the more options tab.
- The system will display options click on “portal utility services.”
- Next click on “know your jurisdiction” tab
- Now enter the street name or village name then click on the search button.
How to Download the tnreginet user manual?
- Visit the official Tnreginet website page.
- On the menu, click on the tab “help.”
- Next, click on the user manual tab where a new page will appear.
- Now search the service you require manually.
- Download the service instantly. The user manual will be downloaded.
The Tnreginet website portal hosts many services from marriage, birth and death certificate, chit, and many more. All the services require the same process of visiting the official website and searching for the service from the drop-down list. From here applicant needs to follow the guidelines provided by the page. Enter all details correctly then search for the information. Instantly the details are displayed for viewing.