TS RTC Bus Pass: Telangana (TS) Bus Pass Online Apply New / Renewal 2022 at https://online.tsrtcpass.in/
TS BUS PASS
Telangana state students have to apply online to acquire their TS bus pass to maneuver to their particular destinations. There are different types of bus pass in the state, such as: City free, District free, City route, District route, The general route, Greater and exclusive, Special, Employee children category.
The TS bus pass works for students traveling using government buses for studies in a different part of the state. They have to select the type of bus to apply online and fill the application form. The TSRTC bus pass is cheaper compared to regular bus payments. They can save more and have a convenient way of travel. The government helps in the half-rate and nominal rate to encourage all students to study and avail in their respective schools in the state.
TSRTC Bus Pass
- Students taking evening classes.
- Boys of 12 years up to the 7th class and girls below 18 years up to the 10th class.
- The 10th standard students.
After the application process, students have to visit any of the following TS RTC bus pass centers. Enter all the correct details before submitting the application form.
General instructions for students while applying for a bus pass
- The pass will only be issued to students whose institute has paid the administrative charges before applying check whether your school is listed amount this group.
- Students should have full-time courses with the regular mode of education.
- The Telangana bus pass cannot be issued to distance learning students.
- Students getting stipends or fellowship can’t apply for the bus pass.
- It applies to students age 35 years and below.
- The school principal or dean should send a soft copy of the student application form via the online portal to the RTC.
- After application, students should visit one of the bus pass centers to obtain the pass.
- If you apply and don’t belong to the eligibility criteria, the TSRTC will take disciplinary action.
Instruction for Principal or Dean
- The school principal has to make payment before the students are issued with the pass.
- School administrative should pay the charges every academic year (May and June)
- Any changes by the school such as name change, address, or new course the administrator should inform the authority or a penalty of Rs. 25,000/- will apply, and the RTC will block the institution code.
- The authority has to inform the RTC about a student who has prolonged absenteeism, admission is canceled, or has discontinued learning to stop the bus pass.
How to Check TS Bus Pass Status 2022?
- Go to the official TSRTC website page https://online.tsrtcpass.in/
- On the homepage, select the student service option.
- Next, choose the track application option to learn about the status of the application.
- The page will show a list choose the type of pass using details like online registered id, mobile number, Aadhaar number, and email id.
- Now choose student on the commuter type list and save the copy on your device.
Telangana Bus Pass Print
How to print TS bus pass?
- Visit the TSRTC website portal https://online.tsrtcpass.in/
- On the menu, select the print application option under the student service tab.
- Now click on the print application button.
- Key in your registered id and then click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the document for reference.
TS Bus Pass Apply Online Application 2022
How to fill TSRTC TS bus pass online application form 2022. Just follow this simple steps for tsrtc bus pass apply online 2022
- Navigate to the official website https://online.tsrtcpass.in/
- On the homepage, click on the pass service from the student service option.
- Select the apply now button.
- Enter all required details to proceed, now make the fee payment using the given payment modes on the page.
- Click on the save and print button now you can take the application to the bus pass center for verification and issuing.
TSRTC Bus Pass login
- Log in to the official page using the TSRTC link. https://mis.tsrtcpass.in/homepage.do
- Enter your user id and password to proceed.
- Submit the information entered, and a new bus pass homepage will appear.
- Here you can check for any details from the portal such as renewal of the pass or status etc.
Note the renewal process is the same as the application process. Students have to login first and check for the appropriate option to apply. They can also cancel the bus pass through the corresponding website page.