TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme online application 2022 and Status Check. KCR TS Rythu Runa Mafi List 2022. Telangana crop loan waiver status at http://clw.telangana.gov.in.
Rythu Runa Mafi
Financial loans are administered to help improve the business and economic status of the applicant. Telangana State farmers venture into agricultural business to benefit the state and their livelihoods. The majority of farmers rely on Bank and financial institution loans. Over the years, they have acquired profits and managed to pay back the loans and interest. However, agriculture holds potential risks like pest attacks, natural calamities, and low market prices. This affects the farmers’ income leading to financial strains. The farmers face challenges repaying the loans and also incur farm losses.
The Telangana State government, with kind consideration, introduced several schemes for all farmers. There are various schemes designed to help financially and provide farm products. In 2020 the Telangana State Chief Minister Kalvakuntia Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) Garu established a TS Rythu Runa Mafi scheme. A similar establishment in 2014 with the name Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi scheme was launched to help TS farmers. The scheme has been around for six years, benefiting more than one lakh state farmers. The scheme offers waiver loans for farmers from public banks. Eligible farmers can apply for TS Rytu Runa Mafi 2022 scheme using the website portal.
Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi
Benefits of TS Rythu Runa Mafi scheme
- The scheme improves agriculture in the state; once the farmers are financially settled, they can produce more.
- It helps farmers repay their loans on time.
- It reduces the financial strain on small and marginal farmers in the state.
- The government provided better loans with better terms of repayments.
- Many farmers will benefit from the scheme and improve their livelihoods.
Required Documents of Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi scheme:
To apply for the scheme benefits, the eligible applicants must provide the following documents.
- Identity proof documents.
- Loan documents
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Active bank account and passbook.
- Applicant’s income certificate.
- Recent photo of the applicant.
- All small and marginal farmers with loans from 2014 to 2018 can apply for the scheme benefits.
- Applicants with an Aadhaar card.
- One must be a Telangana state resident.
- Suppose the farmer has a one lakh crops loan; they can apply for the scheme.
- Applicants with loan documents can apply. However, the documentation should be from recognized central or state government banks.
How to Apply for TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Offline
Farmers without digital access benefit from Runa Mafi and crop loans. They need to access the authorized state government banks.
- The eligible farmer should contact or visit the State government Banks.
- Next, the farmers need to fill the application form for Rythu Runa Mafi and crop loan.
- Enter your name
- Father’s name
- Village name
- Loan amount
- Number of acres
- Permanent or temporary address
- Signature of the applicant.
- Confirm all the details and attach the required documents to the application.
- Next, submit to the bank officer for verification.
How to Apply TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Online
- Open the TS Rythu Runa Mafi scheme website portal link
- On the homepage, the menu clicks on the schemes launched by State Government.
- The Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi scheme will show; click to continue.
- Fill in the required details on the application form.
- Next, upload the mandatory documents on the page.
- Recheck your details before submitting.
- After verifying the information, click submit button.
- The page will generate a reference ID. The ID will help track your application status.
Other Schemes under the TS Rythu Runa Mafi scheme portal
- Free Ration scheme.
- Haritha Haram
- Asara Pension
- Mission Bhagiratha
- Kalyan Laxmi
- Housing for the poor
- Rythu Bandhu
After the application, the bank officers will verify the applicant’s details. All applicants with the correct documents and details will be selected, and a beneficiary list created. All rural and district areas will receive a separate beneficiary list. The bank and government officials will form a Bank committee for the beneficiary selection and distribution process. The beneficiaries will receive funds at the bank account.
- How can farmers check the beneficiary list?
Bank and government officers develop the beneficiary list. Every district has a selected committee to help in the distribution and selection. Applicants can check through the TS Rythu Runa Mafi website portal or visit the respective banks for details.
- TS rythu runa mafi website
- Full Form of TS CLWS
Telangana state Crop Loan Waiver Scheme (TSCLWS)