United Commercial bank (UCO bank) HRMS employee login portal through HRMS UCO official portal 2021 https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
UCO HRMS: UCO Bank HRMS Login
UCO bank is a state-owned commercial bank of India, formerly known as United commercial bank. It was established in 1943 in Kolkata; the bank offers a variety of services to millions of Indian customers. Over the years, it has found new branches across India and other different countries. UCO bank is among major companies in India with a wide range of employees. The bank has employed thousands of employees who run the banking activities in the bank branches.
To reach and address the employee’s needs, UCO bank has introduced the UCO HRMS website portal. It’s a legal platform where employee’s issues are resolved. They can check their salary payslips, loans, updates, and other different problems from the site. This helps reduce congestion in the HR offices due to employment issues such as issuing of payslips.
What is HRMS?
The Human Resource Management System is an online platform for UCO bank employees to view and receive information. Here they can access the payslips, raise their complaints, leave allowances, and about the PF account transactions. The online service portal helps give employees a pleasant working environment.
Benefits of using UCO HRMS portal
The HRMS is a safe place for an employee to raise their issues and also receive bank updates quickly. The portal has various benefits for both employees and employers.
UCO BANK Employee benefits
- The portal saves time and resources for employees as they can access the HR using the site.
- Employees receive full information direct from their leaders. It’s fast and not tampered with or bias from other sources.
- The employee can track their information about the PF account from the HRMS portal.
- Download and print any document they need directly from the portal.
- Employees can have self-services as they can take payslip from any month they wish and check about their salaries without consulting.
- Employers can access all employee’s details from the portal without meeting them in person.
- They can use the information to make a performance appraisal.
- It has reduced the congestion in the offices and cases of salaries and other employee complaints.
UCO Bank HRMS Employee Login
Employees can access the official website using their login details. The login process takes a few steps as follows:
- Visit the official UCO website portal https://hrms.ucoonline.in/login.action
- On the homepage, go to the salary performance and leave the related detail tab.
- Now enter your employee Id and password on the space provided. Employees can get login details from the employer or managers during the subscription process.
- Enter the captcha code given on the page; the system will then direct you to the HRMS account.
Forgot password recovery UCO HRMS login process
To access the HRMS page, the employee requires a password to log in. Sometimes one might forget and have a hard time login. However, employees can follow the steps below to recover their password.
- Navigate to the official UCO HRMS website portal https://hrms.ucoonline.in
- On the homepage, select the forgot password at the bottom page.
- The system will send you an OTP number on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the space provided for authentication then click on the submit button.
- Next, enter a new password and click on the change password button.
- The portal will change the password automatically; you can use the new password to login to the HRMS.
Complaint cases to the UCO HRMS help desk
The UCO HRMS portal is equipped with a customer care desk where employees can give their complaints. The help desk solves different issues such as problems in login if the system doesn’t download the salary slip and other HRMS services issues that fail to work normally.
Contact the following number and email for help.
|Contact number||+91 033-4455-9752|
|Address||Head office -2, Department of information and technology, 3&4DD block, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064|
The UCO HRMS portal is significant in different ways for UCO bank employees. New employees need to register and create further login details which can be offered by the employer. After this, they need to fill the correct information to enjoy HRMS services.