A comprehensive guide on Union Bank of India Mini Statement: Union Bank Mini Statement By missed call, SMS, Call and Mobile, ATM, Net banking, mobile banking. Union Bank Mini Statement Number 2023 & Union bank last 5 transaction number given below.
Union Bank Mini Statement
Mini statement allows accounts to have a preview of their recent account activities. The document allows for proper planning or monitoring for any fraudulent activities on the account. Union Bank of India provides customers with various ways to access their account details from anywhere. This allows the accountholder to view the statements and balance from their mobile phone.
The ease of mobile services eliminates the need to visit the bank or queue for simple services. Union Bank registered customer can get their mini statement using SMS banking, internet banking services, ATM, mobile banking, missed call, and more. The services will include all transactions (withdrawals and deposits) made within a specific time range. All services should be conducted through a registered mobile number with a bank account.
Union Bank Mini Statement Number
Methods to Check Union Bank Mini Statement
- using internet banking service
- Union Bank mobile app
- Sending SMS
- By giving a missed call
- Visiting the union bank ATM.
How to Register a Mobile number for Mobile Banking Services
The user must register their mobile number to operate any Union Bank service. There are several ways to complete the registration process.
- Visit the Union Bank branch and fill in the required registration forms.
- Visit the ATM for the self-update process.
- Use the SMS method for self-update and registration process.
- The user can also call the Union Bank customer care service for help.
Union Bank of India Mini Statement Through Missed Call
Union Bank Mini Statement Number / Missed Call Service
- Make a missed call using your registered mobile number, 09223008586.
- The call will be disconnected after two-three rings.
- An SMS will be sent showing the recent account transactions.
How to Get Mini Statement at Union Bank Branch
Account users can also visit the bank and request mini or complete bank statements. The bank representative will update the customer’s passbook and provide a computer-generated statement. Accountholders can request a statement based on their preferred duration.
Get Union Bank Mini Statement Sending an SMS
The SMS method is convenient and simple to use; account user can check their statement using the steps below.
- Open the SMS section and type “UMNS and send it to 09223008486.
- (e.g. UMNS sent to 09223008486)
- The process should be done using a registered mobile number.
Check Union Bank Mini Statement By using mobile banking
Union Bank customers need to register for internet bases services like mobile banking and internet banking at the bank or online. One should provide various proof documents to complete the registrations.
- Download the U-Mobile app on your smartphone (IOS or Android).
- Install and register the mandatory details to create an account.
- The system will send an OTP to verify and confirm the details.
- Next, log in to the mobile app using your password and banking ID.
- Go to the “mPassbook” option and select the “mini-statement” option.
- The system will display recent transactions on the account.
- The user can get a copy of the statement for reference.
Union Bank Mini Statement by Net Banking
Steps to access mini statement through union bank internet banking
- Visit the Union Bank internet banking portal link https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Select the “Account summary” option from the “Accounts” section.
- Next, choose the “account type” > “view statement” options.
- The page will display the required transactions on the screen.
- Download or get an email of the statement for reference.
Union Bank of India Mini Statement By visiting ATM
Step by step to get a Mini statement by visiting the ATM
- Go to the nearest Union Bank ATM.
- Swipe your Debit card and enter your PIN.
- Choose your preferred language to proceed.
- Click the “mini statement” option and select between “savings and current account.”
- The statement will show on the screen, and request a receipt for reference.
Union Bank Balance Check Number 2023
- Can I change my registered mobile number?
Yes, to access mobile banking services, the user requires a registered mobile number. Suppose you wish to get a new number; visit the bank for a mobile number update.
- Union bank last 5 transaction number
Dial a missed call to 09223008586