Bangalore Wonderla Amusement Park Ticket Price, Timings, Entry, Rides list Etc.. Wonderla bangalore ticket price 2023 For Adults, Students, Kids, Children, Weekends.
At Wonderla park Bangalore every day is a fun day. The park has impressive modern facilities for both adults and kids. Wonderla offers versatile, fun services based on visitors’ preferences. One can opt for dry rids or water-related games. It’s the best choice for anyone wishing to amuse their family anytime. Wonderla was launched in 2005 and has attracted thousands of visitors from Bangalore and beyond. It’s close to travel means making it an ideal place to visit.
Wonderla Amusement and Water Park are situated on 82 acres, huge enough to host hundreds of games. It’s 28km from Bangalore along Mysore Road; visitors can utilize public or private means to reach the park any day. Each game facility is designed with professionalism and approved for safety measures. The rides can accommodate large numbers without the fear of breakage.
The park has received awards from the India Association of Amusement parks and Industries (IAAPI). Wonderla Park has many rides, large playgrounds, and organized and qualified personnel. It’s best for school picnics, family events, friends, and colleague team-building activities. The kid’s sections are well-designed to fit all children’s ages. It’s fun and safe for all kids as there are many guardians to help around.
Wonderla Bangalore Rides
Types of kids’ attraction
- Magic mushroom
- Mini pirate ship
- Mini vehicle
- Kiddies wheel
- Merry Ghost
- Mini Express
- Jumping frog
- Funky monkey
- Flying jumbo
- Lion Swing.
Besides playing a part, visitors can enjoy tasty meals at Wonderla Restaurant Bangalore. Different restaurants offer unique and wonderful food. It also comes with Wonderla resort, an incredible place to relax after enjoying all the rides. The resort has many luxurious rooms, conference halls, restaurants, and bars.
Wonderla Bangalore Dry Rides (examples)
The amusement park provides dry rides that offer a thrilling experience. There are dry rides, each unique to give the best experience ever.
- Recoil: the recoil is a reverse looping roller coaster designed and imported from the Netherlands.
- XD MAX: the theatre accommodates 180 seats, and the XD MAX offers 3D films. The rides allow for physical movements and a great environment.
- Cinamagic 3D: Cinamagic 3D provides a virtual experience in HE-3D video cinemas. Users get comfortable on hydraulic seats for better movement. The seat moves based on the visuals, the sound and surroundings are user-friendly, making it best for everyone.
- Wonder splash: the wonder splash is an exciting log that goes through tunnels at a reasonable speed to a shallow pool.
Other Dry Rides
- Toon Tango
- Dungeon ride
- Crazy card
- Crazy wagon
- Termite coaster and train
- Sky wheel
- Techno jump
Water Games (Examples)
Water lovers can enjoy various water games/rides. It’s relaxing and fun, especially in hot weather.
- Jungle Lagoon
The lagoon has five water slides and a water play space. It can hold 400 people simultaneously and is suitable for every user.
- Lazy river
The lazy river is quite lazy; visitors can flow in a lion’s mouth, alligators, and gargoyle skull. One can also go through a fallen tree at the river’s pace.
People wishing to have constant movement can opt for the Boomerang ride. The facility floats the user to a big water slip in a closed tunnel.
Other Water Rides
- Fun racers
- Uphill racers
- Banded kraits
- Water pendulum
- Wonderla rain disco
- Play pools
- Wavy and vertical fall
- Mixer drop zone
- Wonderla Bamba
Wonderla Bangalore Timings
Wonderla Park is open to the public throughout; it’s open on weekdays and weekends at a specified time.
|Day||Wonderla Park Timings||Wonderla Water Park Timings|
|Weekdays||11:00 AM to 06:00 PM||12:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Weekends and Holidays||11:00 AM to 07:00 PM||12:00 PM to 06:00 PM|
- Normal session: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays and 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekends/holidays.
- Peak seasons: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- The water park opens from 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm in normal seasons/weekdays
- Peak seasons at the water page are 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
Wonderla Bangalore Ticket Price 2023
|Category||Weekdays||Weekends (Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays)|
|Child||20% Discount on Adult ticket price||20% Discount on Adult ticket price|
|Senior Citizen||25% Discount on Adult ticket price||25% Discount on Adult ticket price|
You can check todays Wonderla Bangalore Ticket Price 2023 at Official website link https://www.wonderla.com/park-timings-and-tickets/wonderla-bengaluru-timings-and-tickets.html
Wonderla Park Prices
- Adults: Rs. 1149 standard price and Rs. 2298 Fastrack
- Children: Rs. 919 standard and Rs. 1838 Fastrack
- Adults: Rs. 1399 standard and Rs. 2798 Fastrack
- Children: Rs.119 standard prices and Rs. 2238 Fastrack
The price is GST-inclusive.
Who is the owner of Wonderla Amusement park and water park Bangalore?
The park is owned by Kochouseph Chittilappilly and is situated on 82 acres.
Can I visit Wonderla Park on holiday?
Yes, the park operates throughout the month on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.