How much money can be transferred through yono sbi at a time. Yono sbi money transfer limit per day. SBI yono app transaction limit. How Much Money Can Be Transferred Through YONO State Bank of India
SBI YONO Money Transfer Limit
YONO (You only need one) is a great SBI Bank innovation that allows bank users to transact through a smartphone. Besides the financial aspect, SBI YONO helps customers book trains and bus flights, pay medical bills, and conduct online shopping. The platform is pretty diversified and available to all SBI customers. SBI YONO operates on Android and IOS devices, thus serving all users equally.
State Bank of India (SBI) Bank YONO is applicable in over 100 e-commerce companies making it the best and most popular transaction service. Bank users can transfer huge amounts via RTGS, NEFT, and IMPS using the YONO app. However, the bank has a set per-day transaction limit; users need to check their limit to avoid frustrations.
Available Services on YONO SBI
There are various banking services available on the YONO app as follows:
- Account opening
- Money transfer
- Train, bus, and flight booking.
- Online shopping
- Utility bill payment
- Requesting and paying loans
- ATM services through the app
- Movie ticket booking
YONO SBI Money Transfer Limit
SBI Bank incorporates different transfer facilities on the YONO app. The transfer system comes with various limitations and benefits. This helps the user to transact funds without visiting the bank branch, thus saving time and resources.
The RTGS service allows for huge amounts of transfers. The service has a per-day limit of Rs. 10 lakhs; users can opt for the service to transfer funds anywhere, anytime.
SBI YONO users can also operate NEFT efficiently for huge transfers. The platform allows for INR 10 lakhs per day.
The IMPS platform offers a lower but reliable transfer limit for users who wish to send a small amount. IMPS users can send INR 2 lakhs per day through the YONO application.
- Quick Transfer IMPS
The Quick transfer IMPS limit is INR 25,000 within 24 hours.
MCash app has the least transfer limit of INR 1101 (MAX)per transaction and a per day limit of INR 2202. The bank limits the user from making a transaction of more than INR 5101.
The banking and tech world has developed multiple UPI apps to help fund transfer. YONO allows SBI users to transfer a maximum of RS. 1 lakh per transaction daily.
Latest YONO SBI Money Transfer Limit Per Day 2023
Limit Per Day for Various Transaction (sbi yono transfer limit)
Download SBI Yono APP
Steps to Download SBI YONO APP: To enjoy YONO app services, the user must download the app using Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the play store or App store section on your device.
- Search for the YONO app and select the collect option.
- Click the download/install button to avail the app on your device.
- Open the app to access the following details:
- Explore financial products
- Browse shopping deals
- Open a new digital account.
How to Send Money from Yono SBI APP
Steps to send money using the YONO app
- Visit the SBI YONO app on your device.
- Enter your login credentials to access the page.
- Next, click the “fund transfer” option.
- Choose the beneficiary you wish to send the funds to.
- Next, key in the amount to credit and enter your MPIN for verification.
- Recheck the details and submit the details.
- Can I open an account using YONO?
Yes, the SBI YONO app allows users to create a digital account through the smartphone.
- How much can I withdraw from ATMs using YONO app?
The user can withdraw cash from ATM using a YONO by providing a PIN. The process allows for INR 20,000 per day.
For more info about YONO SBI Money Transfer Limit visit this link https://mobilityretail.sbi/sbustaticweb/mobile/faq.html