వైఎస్సార్ పెళ్లి కానుక Andhra Pradesh Pelli Kanuka Scheme: YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme details, YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Check 2023, YSR Pelli kanuka Amount Release, YSR Pelli kanuka VO Status at Ysrpk.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh State government is quite considerate in different matters involving state citizens. Established schemes allow residents from economically weak backgrounds and specified castes to enjoy multiple government incentives. Today marriages are challenging to fund and might financially strain the bride’s family. This leads to frustrations and sometimes child marriages. To provide the best in sacred marriage institutions and give the couple a happy and stable life. The AP government has developed a financial scheme to support newlyweds.
YSR Pelli Kanuka
This helps relieve parents’ burden on marriage, making it a happy occasion for both families. YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme is a beneficial program that provides newlyweds/married couples with financial aid. The scheme was established by AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. This allows beneficiaries to register their marriage and conduct other essential ceremonies without strain. This helps break cultural barriers that taint girls as a burden to the family. It also provides security and monetary support to low-income families in the state.
Objectives and benefits of YSR Pelli Kanuka:
- The primary objective of the Pelli Kanuka scheme is to offer financial support for marriage, especially on the girl’s side.
- It eliminates the marriage burden for the bride’s family. This reduces child marriages and provides an easy marriage process.
- Newlyweds can quickly pay for their registration and other expenses.
- Early marriages are illegal and open to legal action.
- The YSR Pelli Kanuka program is designed to help people from various castes and financially weak families. Residents from the SC/ST/BC or handicapped individuals and construction workers (daily wages) can apply for the scheme.
The YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme website ( http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in ) is open to eligible users. Interested applicants can check eligibility criteria, the application process, status, and crucial details from the site.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:
All applicants must fulfill particular criteria before applying for the scheme benefits.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- One must be 18 years and above (bride), and the groom should be 21 years and above.
- The applicant’s household income should be below Rs. 200,000.
- The couple must be newlyweds
- The marriage ceremony must be held in Andhra Pradesh.
- Widows and divorcees cannot apply for the scheme.
Allotment Amount for Beneficiaries for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme:
The AP government will issue the following financial assistance to the qualifying brides.
- The SC (Scheduled castes): Rs. 1 lakh
- Scheduled tribes/ST: Rs. 1 lakh
- SC/ST inter-caste marriages: Rs. 1.25 lakh
- Backward classes: Rs. 50,000
- BC inter-caste marriage: Rs. 75.000/-.
- Minorities: Rs. 1 lakh
- Disable applicants: Rs. 1.5 lakh
- Children of construction workers: Rs. 1 lakh
వైఎస్ఆర్ పెళ్లి కానుక
Required Documents for YSR Pelli Kanuka:
Once you satisfy the eligibility criteria, the user should provide the following documents.
- A caste certificate
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Family’s income certificate (bride and groom).
- Wedding invitation card.
- Passport-size photo.
- A bank passbook (first page)
- Ration card
- An SSC certificate showing the date of birth of the bride and groom.
How to Apply for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Online
After gathering the correct information and documents, the user can apply using the steps below.
- Visit the YSR Pelli Kanuka website portal using the link http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in.
- Open the homepage and select the “online Registration” tab.
- Proceed to the application form, fill in the mandatory information, and upload the required documents.
- Review the information, and if okay, press the submit button.
For complete the process, rural area applicants need to register five days before the marriage date. The inspiring couple can register using Registration cum-help desks at the designated Mahila Samakhyas or Velugu office for Rural Area Citizens. Similarly, urban residents should apply five days before at the MEMPMA municipality for Urban Area Citizens.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Login
How to login on YSR Pelli Kanuka website:
- Go to the official website portal using the link http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/
- Click the “login” option on the homepage.
- Several options will show like
- MS accountant/DEO
- Sign in
- Choose your preferred choice to log in with your account credentials.
- Recheck the data and press the login button.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Status Online:
How to check the YSR Pelli Kanuka application status 2023 online using ysrpk.ap.gov.in
After application, one can review the application status from the official page using the steps below.
- Open the YSR Pelli Kanuka portal “http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/Dashboard/index-en.html“.
- Once logged in, click the “Know your application status” option.
- Proceed and enter the Aadhaar number of the bride and groom.
- Next, press the “Get status” option.
- The page will show the application status on the screen.
How to Download YSR Pelli Kanuka Mobile APP
Step by step procedure to get YSR Pelli Kanuka mobile app from Google Play Store
YSR Pelli Kanuka site is available as an app making it convenient to apply for the scheme funding.
- Open your Google Play Store and search for the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme.
- Choose the first correct choice and press the “download mobile app” tab.
- The page will download the app on your device, install and open the app for registration.
- Once registered, you can access all scheme services on your mobile phone.
Process to Check the Pelli Kanuka Dashboard:
The dashboard section presents different scheme features and services.
- Visit the YSR Pelli Kanuka website page http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/
- Select the “metrics” tab on the homepage to avail more options.
- Next, go to the “dashboard” section to view all services.
Steps to Download Different Resources Online
- Open the official YSR Pelli Kanuka website.
- Select the “resources” option to open a list of resources.
- Choose the resource you want to view and select the “metrics” option.
- Press the “dashboard” to see various items.
How to View VO status of YSR Pelli Kanuka:
- Navigate to the scheme website page.
- Click the “Metrics” option > “VO status” option.
- A new page will open; key the following details:
- Rural or urban status
- Submit the details to avail the VO status.
Viewing the Registration Abstract Report
- Go to the YSR Pelli Kanuka website.
- Click the “metrics option > “registration” options.
- Enter the date, rural or urban status, and department.
- Next, select the submit button.
- The registration abstract report will show on the screen.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Application Form Download
- What is YSR Pelli Kanuka website?
The Pelli Kanuka website is a financial aid scheme designed by the Andhra Pradesh State government to help brides or newlyweds. Beneficiaries receive funds based on caste and economic status
- Can divorcees and widows register for the scheme?
No, the YSR Pelli Kanuka is available to new brides.
- Navasakam beneficiary management login
Direct link: https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/#!/Login
Also Read YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023