Andhra Pradesh Agri Gold victims Scheme Payment status check 2022, Beneficiary list, Agri Gold application & Agri Gold Status Check & Agrigold customer id check at Agrigolddata.in
Agri Gold Status Check
The Andhra Pradesh state government, under Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, has taken the initiative. To pay the AgriGold victims by August (24th August 2021). The process commences on 6th August 2021 and will close on 12th August. Eligible applicants need to provide the required documents and use the online application process to receive the payments. The AP government has allocated Rs. 500 Crore to cater for 4 lakhs of Agri Gold victims. The beneficiaries with a deposit of Rs. 20000 as an enrollment amount will get compensation of Rs. 511 Crore.
Applicants who deposited Rs.10000/- have received their payments. The users can check the beneficiary list to check whether they qualify under the scheme. The process applies through the online Agri Gold website scheme. The money will be deposited in the beneficiary bank account. To benefit, enroll your name at the village or ward secretariat of the AP state.
The Agri Gold scam was an establishment that involved different states such as Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. It involved more than 32 lakhs of depositors and promised to offer the saving with higher interest. The AP government has been obligated to compensate banks all eligible victims of AgriGold. Agri Gold amount refund status check option not available right now.
Eligibility criteria for YSR AgriGold scheme
To qualify for the scheme benefits, the User must fulfill the following criteria:
- The beneficiary must be a permanent citizen of AP state.
- Applicant must be an Agrigold victim.
- Applicants who manage to pay Rs. 10000 to 20000 before the enrollment will receive the scheme benefits.
- Beneficiaries in the first phases of the scheme are eligible to apply.
- The CID will verify the beneficiary’s details.
YSR Agri Gold victims’ scheme Required documents
After checking the eligibility criteria, the applicant needs to present the following documents:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- User’s active bank account Passbook Xerox.
- Original claim bonds.
- Order of pay
- Identity proof documents.
- A receipt of enrollment amount.
The user must attach the required document and application before submitting it to the village or ward secretariat.
How to Register for AP Agri Gold victim scheme
- To register, the applicant needs to visit the Grama/ward village secretariat (Grama sachivalayam) and submit the required documents.
- The ward officers will enter the details online on your behalf for a successful registration process.
- Note you need to provide the Bank Cancelled cheque, Bank account Passbook, receipts, identity documents, and more.
- If the legal beneficiary dies, the nominee can submit the required details at the AP village gram Panchayat office.
AP Agrigold victim scheme application form
- The application process is conducted at the AP Village gram Panchayat or Grama / ward secretariat office.
- Applicants need to apply before the date 12TH August 2021.
- Provide the officer with your bank passbook data, enrollment amount receipt, Aadhaar car, pay order, and the required documents.
- Enter the collect details and submit them alongside the registration form.
- However, the registration form is filled by the village volunteer at the office through an online process.
Note the beneficiary can use the online website portal to generate the registration form and application forms once they fill in the mandatory details and attach the document. They should submit the forms to the village or ward officers.
YSR Agri Gold Victims Beneficiary list
The beneficiary list will appear after the verification process from the authorized officers. The department will upload the details on the YSR Agri gold victim website portal; once you log in, check the Agri gold scheme details and your name from the list.
Agri Gold Victim Scheme Toll-Free Number
Users can contact the Agri gold scheme’s respective department through the toll-free number: 1800-425-3875.
The scheme only benefits applicants with the original Agrigold bond. The user must provide all required documents by the scheme. The amount will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Agrigold Data Verification Process
- Open the Agrigold victim scheme website portal https://www.agrigolddata.in
- On the homepage, select the tab “click here to verify your details.”
- The system will open a new page displaying the depositor’s section.
- Enter the district name, Aadhaar card number, and click the verification check box.
- Submit the details.
- Under the depositors, section enters the depositor’s name, bank account number, IFSC code, and amount.
- The system will generate the status on the screen.
For any other official information visit https://www.agrigolddata.in
- How can I access Agrigold's victim payment status?
The applicant can visit the official website page or go to the village gram panchayat for more details.
- Can I download the Agrigold depositor's list AP?
Yes, the Agrigold victim scheme website contains various scheme details. The user can download the receipt from the page.
- When is the application and registration process taking place?
The registration and application process is conducted at the village and ward offices. The process will take place from 6th August to 12th August 2021. The money will be released on 24th August 2021.
- Agri Gold AP State Official website
- Agrigold Toll Free Number
Toll Free Number: +91 18004253875
Agrigold Depositors Verification App Walkthrough For Grama/ Ward Volunteers (Agri Gold Amount Refund Status)