The Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal Rajasthan online portal http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in. अपना खाता राजस्थान नकल जमाबंदी खसरा भूमि नक्शा
The Rajasthan government through the Revenue department have solemnized all the land records into one official website portal. Rajasthan citizens can visit the official website and receive all their land details. The portal Apnakhata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal is the official website launched by the government easing the hassles of visiting the revenue department offices.
Apna Khata Rajasthan
Uses of the Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal/ROR
- The ROR land record helps user check the ownership or either land or property.
- The government or landowners can check the land activities and land type on through the official website.
- Records of right document help in land mutation process.
- Landowners can apply for loans using the ROR document.
- It acts as a proof document in case the land has disputed.
- The ROR land record provides the agricultural aspect of the land.
Benefits of the Apna Khata
- The website is open to all citizens as they can check the details anytime.
- There no more visit the revenue department office, thus saving time and resources.
- All land records are produced online, no more manual application or documentation.
- The site is transparent reducing corruption cases in the land department.
- Citizens can check land records regularly with no restrictions.
How to check the copy of the ROR Jamabandi Nakal?
- Navigate to the official Apna Khata official website page http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/
- The system will open the homepage displaying maps from the Rajasthan state, select the respective district by the click on the name.
- The page will display the land tehsils which are under the district you selected.
- On selecting the Tehsil, a new page will display select the village from the page to continue.
- new options will display on the screen:
- by account
- by measles
- by all accounts.
- The system will display the ROR details on the screen. The document will have the name of the owner, account number, father’s name or husband’s name plus other details.
An authorized copy of ROR Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal
The website portal only provides informative details according to the document one needs. The landowner has to get authorize documents by visiting the offices and district data centre with the documents or information for authentication.
How to submit an online application for nomination in the Apna Khata portal?
- Go to the official Apna Khata website link, on the homepage
- select the nomination application link on the home screen.
- Enter all details on the space provided to proceed.
- Recheck the details, and automatically the application will be submit and complete.
Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal important points
- To get the ROR details, they need to have the Khasra number, account number, name of the account holder to gain the land record.
- Citizens are advise to keep regular checks on the website page to see new land updates.
- The Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal portal has a section for land complaints, here citizens with any land concern should call or send a message to the help desk.
This is an official document containing agricultural data for specific land and the crops information.