Everything on Ayushman CAPF Card Activation. PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Registration & Eligibility. Step by step to check Ayushman CAPF card is activated or not?
CAPF Ayushman Card
The Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) does an incredible job guarding the borders. The force protects the country from border crimes, drug or human trafficking and prevents unlawful entry into India. CAPF personnel go beyond the designated duties keeping peace and harmony in all areas of the borderline. The CAPF department works under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The forces operated under Central Para-Military Forces CPMF until 2011 when they changed to CAPF.
With the great sacrifice to guard India’s borders, the MHA and National Health Authority have developed beneficial health programs for all CAPF members and their families. The Ayushman CAPF card is the new health card implemented to assist personnel in availing in outpatient services in authorized hospitals across India. Eligible users will receive cashless services through the Ayushman Bharat PM Jay IT system.
Ayushman CAPF Card Activation
Ayushman Card Services Across India
The ministries distribute the scheme throughout the country to ensure all CAPF personnel and immediate family members. Before, the scheme was available to the State of Assam only. Today Ayushman card scheme covers all seven forces, namely:
- Assam Rifles
- The Borders Security Forces (BSF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- National Security Guard (NSG)
- Indo-Tibetan Boarder Police ITBP
All Ayushman card users can access reliable call center services, an online grieve management portal, real-time monitoring, and fraud and abuse control systems.
Ayushman Card Application and Activation
Ayushman card beneficiaries should collect their cards from the respective forces. The card is activated from the country’s empanelled private hospitals and government facilities. For fast activation, the user must provide various documents such as:
- Service ID
- Aadhaar card
- Government ID
The card is also available at the Pradhan Mantri Aarogya Mitra (PMAM) at the PM-JAY empanelled hospitals. In an emergency, the scheme will refund any funds used on self-paid services or use at private facilities.
Required Documents for Treatment Services Under the Ayushman CAPF Scheme
Every beneficiary must present the following documents to get treatment:
- The Ayushman CAPF e-card (activated)
- User’s ID, such as an Aadhaar card
How to Check Whether an Ayushman Card is Activated or Not?
- Visit the official page via the link https://tms.pmjay.gov.in/OneTMS/loginnew.htm
- Open the PM-JAY TMS portal login section.
- Different quick links will show; select the “CAPF Reimbursement login” option.
- The login tab will show; choose the login type:
- Ayushman ID
- Force ID
- Choose your preferred option; in our case, we choose the force ID.
- Enter your force number and click the “force type” option.
- Next, select the “force name from the list and press the “Get OTP” tab.
- The page will send the OTP to your registered mobile number on force PIS data.
- Use the OTP and captcha code to continue.
- Click the “login” button to access the Ayushman CAPF medical claim account.
- The page will display the following details:
- Bank account number
- Go to the patient’s name, and provide your family member’s name.
- Your name and family member’s names will open, showing whether the card is activated.
- Beneficiaries can locate the names of users whose card is activated and those yet to be activated.
- What does CAPF mean?
The abbreviation means Central Armed Police Forces. It’s a legal police force that helps guard the Indian borders.
- Who is eligible for an Ayushman CAPF card?
The card is open to all CAPF and other forces in India. Immediate family members can also use the Ayushman card for treatment.