Guide on G SPARK Kerala Salary Slip Download & KSRTC Salary Slip 2023 Download at SPARK Login. Kerala Employee Salary Slip 2023 download in SPARK Login portal at https://spark.gov.in
India’s state governments are swiftly shifting to digital platforms to help cover various government services. The move allows departments to conduct public service through a secure and transparent platform. This enhances accountability throughout India. The Central and State government go further to implement digital systems for all their employees. The system is designed to help in salary payments, salary slip issuance, and other work-related services.
Government employees can easily access their salaries and pay slips through digitalized HRMS portals. SPARK, or Service and payroll Administrative Repository of Kerala, is a great online advancement system built by the Finance Department of Kerala and the National Informatics Center. The e-Governance system allows easy HR services and salary processing for all government employees. SPARK covers all 39 departments and thousands of offices in Kerala state.
The platform covers more than 5 lakh employees throughout the state. SPARK helps in creating accountability, transparency, and order in the Kerala government. Employees can receive direct information from their department heads, while the government can monitor all activities under a single portal.
G-SPARK means Grant-in-Aid institutions &PSU service and Payroll and Administrative Repository for Kerala. The system is established to assist in personnel, payroll, and account details of employees in Grant-in-Aid institutions and Public Sectors units in Kerala state. Employees can request their payslip, and check salary data like allowances, increase, loans, leaves, and more through the GSPARK portal.
To access the SPARK system, every registered employee is provided with a unique permanent Employee number (PEN). The number is unique to every user and provided once through the employee’s lifetime. The government can monitor all employees through the system and streamline any underlying department issues.
G SPARK KERALA Salary Slip 2023 Download
Get Salary Slip for the SPARK website: Kerala government employees have the access to SPARK portal via their PEN number and login credentials. Employees need to log in using the official portal link www.spark.gov.in. The platform works as an HRMS system, making it easy to avail any salary details.
- Go to the SPARK website portal link https://www.spark.gov.in
- Select the login button and enter your user ID, PEN number, and password to access the portal.
- Enter the captcha code and press the sign-in button.
- Next, verify your name on the page and click the “Accounts” option.
- Choose the salary slip you wish to download.
- Click the “Get salary slip” to continue.
- Enter the month and year and press the download button.
- The slip will be sent to your device in PDF format.
Available Details on Kerala Employee Salary Slip 2023
A salary slip should contain comprehensive employee details and amount deductions.
- Employee’s name
- Permanent Employee Number
- GPF number or PRAN number
- The employee’s designation
- GLI number
- PAN number
- Bank information
- Employee scale and earnings: DA, HRA, basic pay, and allowances
- Deductions: GIS installments, profession tax, GPF, etc.
- Gross and the net amount
Available Details on the G SPARK Portal
- Employee salary slip details
- Employees data
- Kerala government departments and offices
Required Documents for the Kerala Salary Slip (Payslip) Download Process
- Employee’s PEN number
- Date of birth
- Registered mobile number and email id.
Guide on PSC Thulasi 2023 & Kerala PSC Thulasi Login visit this link
- SPARK Full Form?
Service and payroll Administrative repository of Kerala (SPARK)
- What is PEN?
A permanent Employee Number is a unique identifier given to all Kerala government employees.
- Who can login to SPARK website?
The platform is available to all Kerala government employees. Here they can access their salary slips and other work-related services.